Looks tasty brother

4 Likes

Did you press that? Looks amazing

5 Likes

Yes sir I pressed it yesterday.

5 Likes

Super basic but she gets the job done.

11 Likes

Beutiful. What temps do you press at? I mean i know some strains let loose at different temps but do you have a preferred starting temp and how much time from when you start a press till you take away from the heat. Lol. Sorry to bomb you with questions but i press some and theres alot of different info on the net. thanks for the insight my man.

8 Likes

All temps. I start with a cold press. Then kick the party off at 130°. Raise the temp 5 to 10 degrees every time I repress the bag and go until I stop getting a return. If you press kief or hash you get 80 to 90 percent yield that way and thca, terps, and oil all come out separate making experimenting really easy and fun.

6 Likes

This press was at 150°. If you zoom in you’ll see it’s mostly thca but just starting to get some terps and oils giving it some color.

9 Likes

Yup. Thats what im talking bout. I start at 170. Shit. Well croptober is right around the corner to give her a go again. Thanks man.

9 Likes

8 Likes

Yeah no problem. Definitely worth it to prepress, double bag, then start cold.

9 Likes

:+1::+1: always good to pick up tips. I got to watch these pros press for hours. I dont press yet.

7 Likes

Rollinia dry sift rosin I made today. Tastes like tangerine sherbet. :drooling_face: Been my favorite sativa hybrid for a while now. Bag appeal, flavor, dry sift yield, rosin yield, etc. It definitely checks all the boxes for commercial production.

14 Likes

Looks delicious !!

8 Likes

Agree with @PreyBird1 looks delicious

8 Likes

I did a thing. Made a whatchamacallit.

6 Likes

Damn man it looks chunky in the middle, like little bits. It looks like a big moonrock doobie length? What is it? Looks crazy stoney and oozy? Looks interesting

7 Likes

Am I looking at a 100% hash blunt? That is crazy.

7 Likes

Its a canoli inside a hemp wrap. So basically a hash blunt.

7 Likes

Does that hashcanon even pull? If it does, it’ll send you straight to space I reckon. Musk could learn from it.

8 Likes

Oh it definitely hits. That’s the only reason to stuff flower in it. Also I poke a skewer through it after curing overnight just to be sure.

8 Likes