Would you just look at that

That and tile and dark walnut fake shit from 70s. You got it on th3 head buddy. Lmao

9 Likes

I mean ive done ilgm once never again. Otherwise strictly chitownseeds.com and @PreyBird1 no need for anything else both immaculate fast service. But we already know prey is the man and does so much in house testing you gotta want to support a farm like that one that doesnt just push bulk seed that havent had a go around or much of a go around rather.

11 Likes

I just ordered a Exotix selection that @PreyBird1 recommends… Cherry Bang Bang to replace these hermy-cherry, cant wait. Hopefully timing works that I can run one next cycle with a couple MonkeySlapz.

11 Likes

Hell yeah cant wait to see that grow buddy! Got a lot of family over your way if im ever around may hit you up for a toke sess. :beers:

11 Likes

Into the dark for these two ladies.

17 Likes

19 Likes

Very nice @cloudkandy

11 Likes

Frosty! Nice and yummy.

11 Likes

Hoping the cookies and stash fstten up some more feel super dense riding good temps 75ish during day 60’s nights rh sticking around 45/50. Hope all your tents are doing well brother. :beers:

12 Likes

just a little snack for yall. Enjoy!

6 Likes

a vibe you and i could all digg.

7 Likes

Everything but the two right are killer og clones some reveg slightly. Doing some testing. All looks well. :ok_hand:

12 Likes

Jellies front and right Goji rear left. No more floppy tops lmao. Had to be the soil issue. @PreyBird1 @Dforce
Those jellies full throttle now!

15 Likes

In 21 days the stripping will begin. Thanks for taking a peek.

11 Likes

That Goji has sure filled out. Looks awesome

9 Likes

You know I’m not surprised the best plant I’ve grown so far through veg has come from prey. Lol the mans gunna be a legend in the weed community. Speaking of which i cant decide on which seeds to get for next run. I have ultimate cavs but kind of want to save those for summer for breeding purposes. To make a little stash of my own besides just very interested in the breeding side of things. I have some plants different stages going into reveg just a little test as far as cloning and timing etc. Everyone says monster crop plants just produce. And thats what I’m after producers. Long story short I smoke a lot of weed. It helps me. When i was a young little lad my mom took me to the hospital said idk whats wrong with him.(i was depressed lost my best friend/sister etc.) They put me on i believe the top amount was 13 different pills man at one time. Some uppers some downers. I was fucking sideways man. Im still messed up to this day from what they did to me at such a young age. I realized they werent trying to help me it was much more then that. Nothing good. I started smoking weed. How could one thing do more for me then all these fucking prescriptions man. I didnt know what to do i had a seizure due to the combination of things they were giving me. I stopped. Cold turkey switched to weed. Ive never made a better choice in my life. Haha funny add to the story my mom use to give me my medicine and I slept on the couch over my bed a lot. Id stuff them in the couch. When I finally told her when I was older we cut the bottom out of the couch you should’ve seen all of them. Lol Cheers to all of you and everything anyones been through. I’m just so very happy alot of states are lightening up on it. It should be a choice!

13 Likes

I have a couple of his strains as well and it’s getting closer for me to be able to start them, just wish I had more room, and time. For your story sorry to hear that, but glad you figured it out.

10 Likes

It ain’t all snake oil now!!! LoL
Mary Jane… The miracle elixir!

8 Likes

Darkness bound

12 Likes

Grass is green on this side of the fence.

16 Likes