Would you just look at that

Ok… We need a pictorial profile of that same plant. If that’s purple it’s the friggen pinkest purple I ever seen ? Perhaps it’s the light but some pics with one with flash on and one off would be cool. That is a sensational looking bud man. I’ve not come across one quite like that before it’s epic looking.

7 Likes

Its purple just have reds shinning on it. It honestly is really nice looking though forsure. Thanks Loco

7 Likes

Not the same plant this is the killer og but you can see what those reds do.

10 Likes

Blurple Haze Photo Filter.

Top shot looks stellar.

8 Likes

No filter i swear just my crumby samsung phone. Lol it does take some decent photos though

7 Likes

The shot looks 3d almost! Nice nugs

6 Likes

Thanks guys. What yall got growing atm? @Dog_Fart1 @Slym3r

6 Likes

Photos - Black Runtz, Bapplefritz, Bapez, Gtr,

Some autos - Temple Runtz, Big D Energy, and Skittlez Runtz at home.

At the grow Apple Fritter, Don Carlos, and Frozen papaya.

9 Likes

GDPxGDP
Ethos Peach Crescendo
G13 Peach Puree CBD
GDPxGDP in for reversal - small seed cubby.

Some mother cuts…of the above in case there’s a raging forest fire.
This @preybird DutchGod mother i kept tickin wants to run again…shes a flippin 12" shrub and 7/8ths…she stunk like vomit growing…but rocks it cured and hits like mack truck.

Monkey Slapz - Germ
Cherry Bang Bang - Germ
Bahama Berry - Germ

11 Likes

I had a gelato that smelt like vomit growing tasted and smelt great cured.

8 Likes

Lol i like that smells like vomit… I had a strain that just smelled so bad i didnt even finish it. I Really Really liked the galactic God. I also made a strain called SkyGod
Skywalker og male x Galctic female = skygod.
Galactic god = God bud x stardawg.

And here’s another one.
hash passion x galactic God.

God Runtz.

12 Likes

Damn that galactic looks fine as hell.

10 Likes

Both looks great but damn that cav god. :drooling_face:

9 Likes

Gorgeous buds man.

It was wild I never had one that repulsive, I actually dreaded opening the tent. Though about pulling it and putting in the fire pit, But touch it and smell the oils…excellent…now cured excellent. It was a straight green pheno, no colors at end fade, just normal lime/weak green. I think I’ll up-pot her tonight and let her stretch her wings a bit in fact.

9 Likes
4 Likes
5 Likes
5 Likes

Shes beautiful man. Nice!

8 Likes

Thanks bro. Means a lot coming from yall. Ethos has some decent stuff. I have a couple peach cres/triangle kush regs. Odds of male in 2 not so sure we will see.

9 Likes

Isn’t he dead? White Dude with shit all over his face? Why is there so many “lil’s” man. I think that nice young fellow with the diamond grill John started it all… :joy: Oh wait . Lil naz was before him maybe huh… :thinking: I don’t think I’d wanna be known as a Lil all my life. I know kid Rock mocks his choice all the time these days. LMAO
But ya all those are some bodacious looking buds man. It’s like a smorgasborg of deliciousness!

9 Likes