Would you just look at that

bcafac77491d18158c73bede2e8f58a1

11 Likes

Once again looking beautiful @cloudkandy that Hella Jellies looks good to

11 Likes

Ever grown the Jelly Rancher?

11 Likes

No but I danced with the devil on a pale moonlight!
You fricken ppl with clean and sterile as a surgical room grows give us slackers a foul taste man. What in thee fudge and crackers is going on? Being jelly brings out the worst of me… Oooh I better eat a Snickers!

12 Likes

I was told hella jelly is actually the same just changed up name. I am a firm believer dont believe everything you read or hear. Anyone else knows different feel free to correct me.

11 Likes

Nope, I heard the same.

10 Likes

Ultimate Caviar. Lets go girl! Or so i hope as this is reg seed. @PreyBird1

11 Likes

Mmm nice and short! Did you top it?

9 Likes

I did yeah.

9 Likes

Plan to multi top differently then i have before.

10 Likes

Stay tuned in for when i do some pheno hunting. :beers: and thanks again dude.

11 Likes

Killer og day 52

12 Likes

Red light therapy. Pushing them colors. Firm believer it brings out the purple after seeing with and without.

10 Likes

@cloudkandy That ebb and flow system looks pretty cool, it’s the first time I’ve seen fabric pots built into one. I’ve seen a very similar setup recently only less buckets and no fabric inserts. I would think twice before using soil in it though, it sounds like a nightmare waiting to happen. All the runoff and dirt building up in all of the hoses and fittings. Probably do a number on the pump too.

8 Likes

Do you know VaderOG on youtube? He does it as well, in coco pots. Seems like a very practical and easy system.

8 Likes

I haven’t heard of him before, I will look him up tonight when I finish in the garden

8 Likes

Depression is a hell of a drug. The most deadly drug on this plant imo. Keep on keeping on everyone. :beers:

7 Likes

8 Likes

10 Likes

Anything you can add baby Yoda into gets ya 2 thumbs up!!! #Grogu rocks#

10 Likes