Would you just look at that

How are these babies meanwhile? @cloudkandy

9 Likes

@MrMonkey420 you talking about the jellies?

11 Likes

Yep! The jellies. Buds are growing hard now!

9 Likes

Say hi to baby HJ’s @cloudkandy

11 Likes

I see you’re using the oatmeal base medium I was telling you about.

10 Likes

I branded them “Porridgepots®”. We tried selling them as “popo’s” but that didn’t work. No one wants the popo’s in their home. Trying to get rid of that name now…

9 Likes

Yup… and pudding pops is taken.

8 Likes

Nice bro iust make sure you clean up under the skirt. She was showing balls on those hidden under the leaves. Seems all good now. I didnt clean up until 21 days into flower though was super busy.

9 Likes

Going to start my super crop off a bit different then im use to. Going to pick up some bbp after work if i remember.

9 Likes

9 Likes

Add some plant yo-yos to your Amazon list. If you like to prop up your colas and stuff. I don’t use them but I see them all around. Cha Cha is a big user of them, seems to like them a lot… but ya check them out you might like em. Plants are chugging along man. Good stuff

8 Likes

I use the plant yoyo’s they work great!

8 Likes

I think im going to need some. Lol

6 Likes

8 Likes

Thinking hard on going automated. I want to spend my time working the plants not feeding them constantly. Anyone have any ideas that wont cost me an arm and maybe leg? Lol @Slym3r @nacho151 @MrMonkey420 @PreyBird1 @LoCoRocK @ultrapuff and everyone else of course just wanted to tag a few to get the answers rolling

9 Likes

I would recommend Grobucket’s, they work great for me.

7 Likes

So how exactly do those work i should just look it up. Lol

7 Likes

Im working on this right now. Im tired of having to get rid of pots and leftover media. Let alone transplanting all the time. Im gonna go automated also. Im trying to stop as much plant work and auto mate it more. I got 4x 55 gallon barrels and a new R/O system. Im trying to do a couple things. I may do a fload table or a drip system. I really haven’t decided. I always liked rwdc. So im trying this first. Because i can get a used 4x4 fload tray thats already plumbed. Or not plumbed.

8 Likes

Check out this thread, GroBucket Test Group - device makes 5 gallon buckets self-watering
Lot of information in it.

7 Likes

So navh did you add the air stone?

7 Likes