Would you just look at that

Well i hope you end up with at least something close to this cherry pheno. It really is good and i know youd enjoy the buzz. Makes you want to get up and do stuff.

8 Likes

Nice! That’s my kind of weed indeed. I mean, I like a couchlocker when I really just want to shut off, relax & go to bed. But in general, I like the uplifting stuff better.

9 Likes

11 Likes

Representing my guy today. :beers: @PreyBird1

12 Likes

Very cool!! sorry the day got away. I’ve been fixing the new beater toyota Prius up. The rear spoiler was loose and water was leaking inside. Idiots who owned it before hit something And broke the front water splash shield and grille So i had to bend it back and then off to the dmv for title and registered it.

11 Likes

We are buying one of those for the business cant really beat the gas milage. Once you get it fixed up shoukd make a decent amount on it. Has the battery replaced already
Steal!

9 Likes

9 Likes

Wasnt going to announce it but this gpa cookies is a test plant from yours truly. Lol i only pollinated a coupl3 branches as i didn’t know what i was doing and i still needed some smoke. Lol if you notice a lot less fat fan leaves on this one then the last ones ive ran which were all uniform in growth. It wouldve been better given i had my rh in check. The bud structure seems like its stacking a lot more. Then the previous plants. Which were all extremely dense small nuggies. Will announce the cross later if i end up liking what it turns out to be. :beers:

10 Likes

This is very inspiring I too have been wanting to breed my own strain …. Soon !!

10 Likes

Do it buddy if you want to start just a test do a few branches like i did. Ive also stressed a plant out and got seeds that way grew it out and produced seedless plants.

9 Likes

Fellas what you think this angry girl wants shes been getting decently cold wt night lower 60s. Seemed to be angry since i had to move her

8 Likes

The flowers look great though. Just trying to grab some opinions. @TheMadFlascher

8 Likes

@cloudkandy , You know, I don’t like the looks of that…it looks like it’s showing up on lower leaves only at this point…
Where you have those random yellow splotches showing up, they will soon develope into necrotic tissue…(brown dead spots)…this is a DEAD Giveaway you have a Alternaria infection setting in.

Typically, if not controlled the yellowing leaves spread randomly up through the foliage. The infection almost ALWAYS begins on lower leaves…

I would suggest you get yourself some hypochlorous acid and spray to cover all your foliage.
Spray this one at full strength and you will NUKE it

Indco Hypochlorous Acid 500PPM (1 Gallon Jug) For Cleaning (Dental & Medical Professionals). All Natural HOCL Surface Clea...

Indco Hypochlorous Acid 500PPM (1 Gallon Jug) For Cleaning (Dental & Medical Professionals). All Natural HOCL Surface Cleaner For ULV Fogging Machines (Foggers)

128 Fl Oz (Pack of 1)

[4.3 out of 5 stars ](javascript:void(0)) 147

$22.99$22.99 ($0.18/Fl Oz)

$21.84 with Subscribe & Save discount

10 Likes

That’s on Amazon…I was having a helluva time posting a link! LOL

8 Likes

I kind of figured must be in my tent or something. Gunna be doing a deep cleaning from the sounds of it. Will do brother thanks.

7 Likes

Cloud, most often these fungal diseases will manifest themselves when VPD is out of whack. I’m guessing perhaps your ‘moving her’ may have initiated the issue (stress?)

5 Likes

Cross im working on.

9 Likes

I am actually pretty proud of this. Cant wait to run some more to see how consistent they are.

Can definetly see th3 haze traits coming out

11 Likes

Looking good brotherman, what was this again, gpa cookies crossed with … ?

7 Likes

I havent announced it as it was just kind of a trial and error run for me… but hell why not had a guy throw me some super silver haze pollen that he was using in one of his crosses. I picked my favorite of 4 plants of gpa cookies. I only did a few branches as a test. But if the rest turn out like this i shouldve done the whole workz

11 Likes