Would you just look at that

Gpa cookies clone. Some nice color on this one.

Monkey slapz

Gpa cookies x super silver haze.

14 Likes

Finally growong some of @PreyBird1 monkey slapz and i can not wait to do a full tent of these.

And some shot of the Gpa Silvers if the name isnt already taken. Lmao

I think I’m onto something here…
Thanks for taking a look.

13 Likes

Lil white caviar :cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes

Hell yeah did you smoke that gpas stash?

6 Likes

Phat nugs monkey slapz.

My +

@ultrapuff @MrMonkey420 @PreyBird1 @HostileHippie420 @nacho151 @TheMadFlascher

16 Likes

Damn @cloudkandy they looking pretty bloody good

8 Likes

She’s looking gorgeous homie.

9 Likes

Want couple seeds? Know you got a lot going on right now but future.

8 Likes

Shes not done fsttening up yet.

8 Likes

@cloudkandy She is definitely looking sweet. Nice and frosty. Great job Sir.

9 Likes

Making my mouth water! @cloudkandy She’s good looking!

9 Likes

That shit looks AMAZINGGG

10 Likes

Thanks guys sadly going to finish while im on vacation. Lol

9 Likes

Well whos chopping them down? You wont see the finish?

8 Likes

Going to have bro flush while im gone. Ill chop soon as im back. May just have a little more amber then i nirmally go for. But im a 15 20% amber kinda guy for most strains unless i want couch lock

8 Likes

Fantastic grow there. Don’t hate me if tell you your girls are fat sticky and smelly!

10 Likes

Haha. Any other context, man would get it straight to the teeth :facepunch: :sunglasses: Not here! We like fat, sticky & smelly! Dirty bastards.

10 Likes

Haha @papajerry thanks brother. The gpa cookies x super silver haze is the first seed ive ran of this cross. Seems to have produced well i just hope its as potent as the gpa cookies mom i used. Took more of a fruity earthy smell over spicey dank. (Which i love) i will have to run a few more of these too see how consistent they are.

10 Likes

Also keep in mind i dont have the funds to run some of the equipment yall are so they could be better forsure!

10 Likes

You’ll get there man. I started small and i wont say how much i have invested into my grow op. But i bet someone could guess? But i used to sit and envy everyone elses grow. And there was a time i could not grow at all due to housing constraints (rented) I always told my wife i was going to start growing again! But shes a weed head like me but worse. When i met her i made her stop smoking shit weed and shes smoked only high grade kind weed since. Its been 20yrs now.

10 Likes