Would you just look at that

Brother man sometimes it’s not even the equipment, not saying it doesn’t help but it’s also what you put into it an if YOU are enjoying yourself…. This is the first , now second run with all this fancy stuff I have an it’s still not exactly where I quite want it …. All we can do is keep striving for it , to me it looks like you’re doing absolutely AMAZING! Keep up the good work an F*CK the haters :v:t2::face_exhaling::face_in_clouds:

12 Likes

There are no over here tho :joy::+1:

11 Likes

No no not at all , truly the people on this site genuinely care about each other an it’s freaking AMAZING! :rofl::rofl:

13 Likes

sponge-bob-freaking-amazing

8 Likes

Looking really nice. I bet it is a killer

9 Likes

I definitely understand that. That is my biggest problem. The bills it costs to run everything. Especially when im not working at the moment.

10 Likes

15 Likes

@LoCoRocK almost reached out was in your neck of the woods about. Lol hope youre doing well man.

9 Likes

Damn man…that a been awesome!! Almost looks like Singer Island right there.

9 Likes

@PreyBird1 finally tried your slapz. Hands down some damn good smoke. Keep up the great work brother! Slapz left classic runtz taste love it. Left gpas super haze has orange terps) its pretty damn nice.

13 Likes

:fire::fire::fire: fire need that :joy: I got the wedding cake j beezy cut mother out frostiest plant I ever seen

11 Likes

Lol its a nice strain. And the goji crasher, and the monkey slapz man ive been smoking some seriously nice buds lately!

This 13th Ghost regrow is yummmmmy!

14 Likes

Boy add that one to the bucket list as well! Looks fire. I just dropped 4 monkeys in a barrel, 2 white runtz x white caviar, 2 runtz and a couple auto for some family with ms to see if it helps.

12 Likes

Heres a better shot of a bud.

These buds are from the seeds i made from the original 13th Ghost i got from afficianados. They didnt label theres f1 or f2? But I would imagine this would be an F2 for me.

16 Likes

It looks really frosty nice colors not one for much purple but that coukdve been temps. Whats the terps on the particular pheno?

11 Likes

Stem almost looks square fron that angle :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Here we go. Exciting times. Thanks @PreyBird1

15 Likes

@PreyBird1 are those white runtz x white caviars regulars or fems? I assume the runtz are fems

11 Likes

There regs. The runtz are fems.

12 Likes

I grew those strains out last grow. Really good smoke. Dense sticky buds! Mmmmgood😆

11 Likes