Would you just look at that

8 Likes

Alright doing it different this time. Lets see how it goes. 3 slapz 2 runtz 2 white cav x w runtz 2 autos double stuffs. :beers:

11 Likes
6 Likes
4 Likes

That’s beautiful

6 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes

13 Likes

Oh I can’t wait to get a pressssss

10 Likes

@nacho151 you make your own carts?

8 Likes

Yes I do! I get my supplies from 760 Glass.

9 Likes

Out of curiosity how much rosin do you use per cart

8 Likes

I use 1 gram or more to mix it. It will fill two carts. The amount depends on how strong you want it. It also depends on the cart size you decide to use.

8 Likes

Do you have issues with your carts clogging or leaking? I always hated that part

8 Likes

If you’re worried about PG or VG in your vapes setup a steam distillation for essential oils and use the extract from your weed to thin your rosin and make your carts. Just do the distillation in a well vented area and don’t let the distilled water boil dry.
EDIT I like to do the steam distillation because you can get the terpene profile of the rosin you used when making your cart. You can find Essential Oil Distillers on Amazon if you plan on extracting your own terpenes. You can store the unused terpenes in a dark container also.

9 Likes

When my carts plug up I just add a little terpene juice to the cart and stir it in with a paper clip or a large safety pin. I have only had the clogging happen twice in the carts I have made over the last 4 years. Both carts that did it were the same strain which was Orange Crush.

9 Likes

Thanks for that info brother. Appreciate it. May reach out when i decide to make some. On another note I love growing my own medicine.

Been awhile since i posted an update. Took a little break. But here we are. :beers:

11 Likes