Yet again our friend starts a thread not to b commented on

I would rather be poor and live in a R.V than make money’s selling flowers I would not consume myself…

7 Likes

This dude is a straight up clown. I’m done responding to someone who doesn’t know the first thing about anything. Pretty sure he is a troll

5 Likes

Nothing keeps the bugs away like strong vigorous plants. Mk3 knows this

5 Likes

U9CFWw4zEzlDO

9/10 if i get bugs, its because im purposely trying to slow growth in veg

2 Likes

The best weed in the world is grown in homes, closets,bedrooms,basements, straight up.

5 Likes

Let me see yours guys !!!

You can show me those papers all you want, You clearly said you spray stuff on regularly until late flower. No way i’d smoke that

3 Likes

Lol are you thick? Stop responding. We don’t care. You are the best world wide here is your trophy
3Gm15eZOsNk0tptIuG

2 Likes

The only papers I need is to roll with

4 Likes

Hey punk you need to get on down the road, I don’t think you’re welcome in this community

2 Likes

Plus those are results from extraction , if that means something to you , i dont think u know the difference …

I’m to busy growing to play around with paper work

2 Likes

heres my papers bud

5 Likes

IMG_3477

Let’s see urs

7 Likes

Beautiful buds rickles My kind of papers

5 Likes

I use a nutrient with no additives or fillers,
I use a indefinitely reusable growing medium with pure virgin sourced ingredients. With no animal bi-products or waste materials. (so no unwanted contaminants)
On the other hand your spraying with stuff deep into flower.
I GUARANTEE i grow a much cleaner product, way more flavor. Less labor. ect
Im down for a grow off any day of the week

6 Likes

That blue dream is better than anything you can push out of your hot house i promise you that :rofl:

4 Likes

Zd1BUb0qs6nwjeMUBu

2 Likes

I would suggest everyone stop responding to every and all posts and comments from this guy. Eventually he will move on and spread to a diffent forum. Little does he know everyone of us are on every other forum.
This has become too toxic. He is insulting everyone and being disrespectful. I will flag every post. As well as report him. And push for his removal from the site.

I told you not to mess with me.
Every member has told you to know take your garbage off of here. You still continue.
I do have pull here to have you perma banned. You have no idea who I am and what I do not only here but IRL.

Everyone let him talk to himself. Or mass block. He will leave or be banned.

2 Likes