Yet again our friend starts a thread not to b commented on

Did they take your equipment?
Someone ratted.you out bro.
Now you have to move your.grow.
Remember this

6 Likes

Again @rickles is 100% correct. These cash crop commercial growers donā€™t know crap about growing. Somethingā€™s money just cant buy.

4 Likes

No. They didnā€™t. They came looking for someone here. They searched my whole house and found my grow. My sons GF ran away and they thought she was hiding here. The cops were cool as shit.

They left all my equipment. Even my pots and soil. All the cops kept saying was damn this is a shame. This is good shit. I hope they make it legal to grow soon this is the best looking stuff Ive ever had to confiscate. Looks like u know what your doing. :woman_facepalming:t2:

5 Likes

Sorry my brother. Anything we can do to help. Just say the word

4 Likes

Sorry to hear about your troubles girlā€¦ That sucks sooo hard Iā€™m mad for youā€¦ Some bullshit all over drama that wasnā€™t even yoursā€¦ Soo sorry!!!

4 Likes

Have you ever seen the list of prohibited pesticides in California ? First educate yourself my man , and passing the test on cannabis flower is not an issue , the hard part is the biomass because is used for extraction and it can show x10 ! We cant even use things as spinosad and many other organic things ā€¦

Pesticides lol. You have bugs bro? Iā€™m in Cali. No bug issues here. And Iā€™d never use pesticides. Iā€™d be scared to smoke anything grown by you guys

3 Likes

Iā€™m educated enough to know not to spray anything other than pure water after buds start forming (1 week to 10 days into flower)

You stated that your spraying with these things regularly late into flower.

I have tried the store bought stuff that is supposed to be 23% THC, irradiated to pass garbage. It gave me nothing but a headache. tasted like a cigarette :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

Dudes clueless. Hey bro Iā€™ve been growing longer than you have been living. Take my advise. And be careful what you say about certain people. Most everyone here has been growing longer then you have been alive. And trust me my Sunday harvest will beat your top shelf any day of the week

7 Likes

The L.Pā€™s (licensed producers) around here cant even take down 5 harvests per year, Most of them have to irradiate, the ones that donā€™t have to brag about it

Wow. Just wow. You are not just an egotistical jerk but a true piece of work.

Did u really just go there? Your a passionate grower? MY ASS U R!!

U donā€™t even smoke!! U r a cash cropper. End of discussion. Your bottom line is all that matters. U could care less the quality or safety of your product as long as someone is willing to pay their hard earned $ for it. Your passion stems from your checkbook and nowhere else. Take your bullshit passion where it belongs, Wall Street.

8 Likes

How many harvest of sprayed bug laden garbage you pullin per year?

4 Likes

As many as possible Iā€™m sure. Thatā€™s the way to push the almighty dollar

3 Likes

If you want more send me the $

Guys you use Advanced Nutrition you are hobby growers , Bloom Boosters lol

I use a nutrient with no additives or fillers,
I use a indefinitely reusable growing medium with pure virgin sourced ingredients. With no animal bi-products or waste materials. (so no unwanted contaminants)

So enlighten me on what your using

3 Likes

Hope this turns into everyone pulling out their biggest buds, cause i know i got the big 12 incher in the room

3 Likes

I have pictures of winning commercial facilities. Giant buds. Turn around every 42 days.
Head sized buds. These are the guys that I was lucky enough to learn from.
We ran side by sides of every nutrient and system on the market.
These guys care about a medical grade product

5 Likes

Youā€™re are idiot. You donā€™t know the first thing about me. I havenā€™t smoked in weeks. And rarely grow flowers. Want to assume anything else. Or do you want to be blocked? You are embarrassing. And a disgrace to this website

2 Likes

These are guys that have been in the industry 50 years, dedicated their lives to growing, not some over night deal because of legalization

3 Likes