You dont want to know what i call this

first pic is spider farm light
3rd is hlg. spider farm wins!
i took the domes off until 9am to see how they do. i put them all under my big light at 30% and 36 inches away. 9 am we start dark time. time for 18/6
sprouts are 9 days old

9 Likes

Looking good Killer! :star_struck:

And 2 out of 3 pictures in focus… :camera: :camera_flash: :movie_camera:
You’re becoming a real Steven Spielberg! :rofl:

Great work my friend! :hugs:

6 Likes

i am resigned to never taking a good picture on purpose. i have a file full of black nothing and maybe parts of furniture. :rofl:

11 Likes

It’s backwards I tell you. My son is çomputer savvy and very tech knowledgeable but he can’t take a picture without some part of his hand over the lens.

7 Likes

Yes but Im not there cuz UR not there!
:cry::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

6 Likes

Yes but…

5 Likes

When I was posting all those pics of my gloved hand, on Arrows ilgm thread, during BlurryGate, i had been shaking my hand as fast as possible, to make the pic appear blurry. And someone posted “i like ur vibrating hand!”
Lmao
This was my favorite tho:

I know. …doncha hate peeps who laugh at their own jokes? But whenever I scroll past this pic i pee my pants! I mean, the gloved hand is not even in sight!
:rofl:

6 Likes

Lol nice kap! Im racking my brain for a song answer! Oh i got one for u!!!

:ring:

5 Likes

i laugh at my own stuff all the time! laugh girl! i crack myself up. i be a one person party all no most ok some of the time. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

8 Likes

I wish I was at ur party!! Non-stop laughter!!!
:+1:t3::grin::joy:

6 Likes

I’d show you girls my moves…

7 Likes

Lol, i know ur a hottie!
Come see my new thread!!

6 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

Without my glasses, everything is Blurrygate…

8 Likes

Do we have any coin collectors in the gang? You think there’s a forum like this on coin collectors?

4 Likes

Ever heard about Google??? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Look :martial_arts_uniform: :older_woman: :

Shirley is already getting back up!

:smiling_imp:

I hope you’re doing great my friend…

8 Likes

I prefer the old fashion way but my phone book only lists local shops. Speaking Of phone books my wife had a video the other day of 2 teenage boys given a rotary phone and told to simply make a call. They could not figure out to let it return all the way back every time. It was quite scary to watch … I didn’t think it was a hard concept but if you’d never seen one before and your use to just pressing buttons… I guess!!!

6 Likes

Try to have them listen to a 4 track cassettes that have come unrolled from it’s casing… :man_facepalming:

5 Likes

I think they’d be stuck at trying to get it into a USB port…Kap there are probably about 10 yr olds that have never seen a cd player or dvd. Shoot Redbox has pretty much been gone for a couple years now…
Redbox in America btw were Little machines you can rent DVDs from

6 Likes