You dont want to know what i call this

4 Likes

Chris Evans is not Canadian Kap…

4 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

You know where he’s from??? The best city in the USA… It should be the capital I don’t know why it wasn’t … even before the tea party…lol
I mean even Sam Adams beer company picked Boston to be home. C’mon browski!!!?
2 Chris actors there also. Great name as well. One of the smarter more intellectual names is what I think of. Up there with greatness - Columbus, Walken, Reeve. Yup!!!

7 Likes

You forgot the sexiest of them all… :smiling_imp:

6 Likes

I sure did … dang gum you Kap… Damn good one!! I’m an idiot how the eff did I miss tommy boy! Dang it dang it

5 Likes

Chris Kringle? Chrissy Evert
And last but best
GN Chrises of 3 :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

5 Likes

Can you edit the chick outta there plz and Kringle isn’t even real… Seriously mom… Your embarrassing me!

5 Likes

i had 4 of these bastards on my swingset. my little dog ran in the house soaked and beat up. my hubs got something for you!

6 Likes

5 Likes

i put the baby spider farm and baby hlg lights away. all my gdp are under the 650 now at 50%. still in baby pots. i guess i am going to grow in promix again since i have 2 bales still. i was going to a water only but $$$$ stopped me. if i get a house sold this summer i will be golden!

9 Likes

i am running lights at night to see if it is cheaper. my room is too hot. i am going to have to put the a/c back in it. i am that parent that yells turn off the lights when you leave the room. if your cold put on a sweater. shut the fridge door your wasting electricity. god i am a nag. so we bought a pallet of portable a/c s last summer you would think i would turn one on.

6 Likes

i keep seeing that some people think their plants turned into males overnight or another male plant turned them male. i was under the impression that plants are either male or female, with the exception of herm plants but those are usually pilot error right?
it would be like if you put a teenage boy in a room full of girls. they wont all turn into boys but they could all end up pregnant.
pollen from a male plant did not turn females into males. baby / seeds

6 Likes

Or bad breeding… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

kap i saw sooo many people talk about zkittles doing that. i forgot about them! i dumped my seeds of them.

6 Likes

I’ll be able to check this out soon… I just ordered a pack of Zkittles auto from Seedsman with all the credit stores I keep winning on their discord channel… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

I read that plants don’t decide if they are male or female until the first 2 weeks of growth. Keeping high humidity encourages the female hormone. Tests were done with male cuttings that were placed in a warmer, more humid environments and they turned female. Nothing to do with pollen, its all about environment. Anyway, that’s what I read.

4 Likes

I planted 6 bag seeds and kept humidity at 80% for the first 3 weeks and they all ended up being female. Either really good luck or it works. And I have terrible luck.:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

doesnt that seem weird?

2 Likes

That’s what I thought. I don’t think they ment autos though. Like I said, it was something I read on the internet. But I am 6 for 6. My wife says she can pick a female by looking at the seed. I’m not so sure about that. Anyway, it says the right environment encourages female hormones in the first 2-3 weeks of a plants life. The cuttings taken from males early on ended up being female. They say this proves a plants sex isn’t decided until the first couple weeks. Crazy, right! :astonished:. It blew my mind.

4 Likes