You dont want to know what i call this

i did read that you can tell a female seed but not with my eyes. :joy:

4 Likes

I was cleaning out my basement and found a bunch of seeds I had collected back in 2009. Forgot all about having them. I dont remember ever having them.:thinking: Any chance they will germinate?

4 Likes

Check with @docdre . If I remember correctly, he did a journal about germinating old seeds… :thinking:

5 Likes

yeah! remember i am 75 for 75 NOT germinating old seeds! :joy: :rofl:

5 Likes

It’s only because you didn’t find the method that works for you… :wink:
At first I was doing the soak, paper towel and solo cup method and I had about 60 % success rate.
Now I soak overnight and plant in a solo cup the next day and I’m now around 99% rate :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

i have to get these transplanted and start feeding!

8 Likes

No rush :martial_arts_uniform: :older_woman: .
Your roots have ample room for expansion yet… I would start feeding now and wait until the leaves reach or go a little over the edge of the cups. Your roots will be stronger. :nerd_face:

If you’re not sure, try it on one plant only. If she dies because of that, I’ll send you a dozen extra special seeds! :wink:

6 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: if it dies it wont be because of you! :rofl:

4 Likes

Really…feeding already? Especially after transplanting them to new soil …
After I put them in new ocean Ill go a month…shit maybe more. That’s me though I’m off kilter being somewhat of a nute Nazi…lol waiting until they have a problem most times…

4 Likes

going to use pro mix again. i have a few bales left. i have renter problems again so i wont spend the $$$ on FF until i get my apts re rented.

4 Likes

Pro-Mix works really well, imo. That’s what I use exclusively for my girls…
But it’s not great for vegetables if you don’t remember that it doesn’t have any “feed” in it! :man_facepalming:

4 Likes

I had no idea you were promix these days … well look at you. You can’t tell any difference I’m sure time wise and shit …?

4 Likes

i make more mistakes with it but i am learning. time wise i cant see any diff

4 Likes

off to the doctors again

3 Likes

In my opinion my friend, your babies are hungry. :thinking:
The yellowing of the bottom leaves is usually over watering ( which I’m sure you did not do) and/or hunger. Your babies are using all the nutes in the lower fan leaves now to compensate.

5 Likes

I tried it once… wasn’t really that much of an attempt but no go for me… like 1 week I gave it. LoL after that I dumped 10 or 20% of it into my soil mixes for a month and got rid of it.

4 Likes

Well you go have fun at the drs visit. Tell him you need a script for Marisol I think it is…lol they prolly have better THC pills now a days I bet… I’ll talk later…be good

4 Likes

Da da daaaaaa lol. A plant is filled with switches. On off on off. Gotta figure the switch. I’ve been saying this very same thing.

I have found my cold house makes bag seeds, good seed, all the seeds I pop are female. Only had 2 males in my entire growing experience indoor. The beans I popped outside were male and female. 50/50 ish…

4 Likes

I like how they say it’s the seed with a divot in it… I’m like where it was attached to the plant??? Lololol

4 Likes

i did over water. you are right. they look hungry to me too. now the hard part! foxfarms again or another try at NFTG?

4 Likes