You dont want to know what i call this

i know! i tried looking at that and gave up

4 Likes

i got a shot of dilaudid saturday and new meds. i am sooo much better!

4 Likes

i am such a dufus! i am running my lights at night. why would i be watering in the morning at lights out? i know better. i kept thinking they look droopy. thanks kap! the turkey baster idea is a go. my little syringe is not enough and my i flooded my plants trying to pour from a gallon jug.

7 Likes

Great, but I think it was Patchman’s idea… :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

i thought you told him about it. :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

A few passing shots of Shirley:

9 Likes

@pptrsha1 seen on ig by a guy. Soak seeds in pure 3% peroxide for 20 to 30 mins. Supposed to help soften the shell. Says dont leave real long 20 to 30 mins tops. If ur still there check out predictive breeding. He has a small video on it expalaing everything. He gets old seeds to germ this way that wont in reg water. Worth a shot to try or try pliers and crack the shell a slight bit. Once water gets inside u should be set unless its powder inside lol

5 Likes

@ppt. Get a small rainmaker. They work awesome. Was gonna put a pic but it wont share it

5 Likes

i cant believe i couldnt carry a bale of promix. sitting on my butt and sleeping 20 hours a day is killing me. it took me 2 days to transplant 7 little seedlings. its going to take me a month to build up speed again. my poor plants look like crap. i need a ride just to go to the store to get nutes. DO NOT LEAVE NUTES OUTSIDE. i did. they cooked in the heat.

9 Likes

Hang in there! :hugs: You got this. :muscle:. We believe you.

4 Likes

thanks. tomorrow i get more nutes and they are going to get nuked and i am turning that light all the way up. die or dont.

5 Likes

That’s the spirit!:+1:

4 Likes

ok i got some foxfarms nutes at the store. i used all my other stuff on my outside plants and left the NFTG nutes on the porch and they cooked. i have a box of advanced nutes that i forgot about but i dont have the energy to read up on them right now. so foxfarm it is. i know them. so now everyone is in 5 gal bags with promix , mykos and perlite added and they will get a full feeding. cotes are gone and first leaves yellowed and spotty. they need cal mag and fed! 5pm lights on food and 100 percent full light. they need to catch up. i had to take a nap after the store.

6 Likes

I wouldn’t worry about yellow leaves on the bottom, as long as your new growth looks good. Looking forward to seeing some updated pics when you have the chance.:grinning:

2 Likes

i cut the bad leaves off. they dont have any use. i will take pics at lights on. they are pretty runty for 20 days. my fault.

4 Likes

I made the same mistake you did. Mine are small for 19-21 days also. So don’t feel too bad. Hopefully they will come around. :pray:

1 Like

i was so happy my hubs took over loading the dishwasher and putting dishes away since my surgery. until i saw the collection of these in the bottom. he didnt know you had to open them.

12 Likes

Ha! :joy:. That’s funny as $h!t :joy::joy::joy:!

6 Likes

he tried. i dont want to know how long we have been eating off these dishes. :rofl: :rofl:

8 Likes

At least they were getting rinsed! :joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes