You dont want to know what i call this

I’m having a hard enough time just trying to get mine off to a decent start. That’s some kinda magic you got friend.:sunglasses:

5 Likes

I learned most of those “ultra stress training” techniques by following @Arrow :nerd_face:

If you want to learn really great techniques, read his journals. You will be amazed :clap::sparkles::heart:

6 Likes

stick around kap knows his stuff! talk about some beautiful grows!

5 Likes

I usually am around… Lurking in the shadows! :scream:. Seeing what you all are up to and trying to apply it to my own grow. Soaking up the knowledge! :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Ya I got all my training degrees out the way the first year or 2 of growing. I just raise my light up all the way, put it at 100% and let em go vertical these days. Grow away my happy plants.:yum: I did super a couple branches the other day to make sure I could still do though funny enough it…lol
Sade…yup u got it!!!

5 Likes

i thought it was one of those sword fighting jokes i didnt get! i was like dang it i am too old to know what the heck this means. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: kap taught me super crop last grow. now i am all cool telling people how to do it! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

Damn Skippy Grams… y’all know I have no shame and enjoy my eff ups just as mu h as my successes. I just got done watering str8 water …lmao I did a runoff Sunday .broke my old record… 4100 ppm… LMFAO she’s green and happy so wtf right.

9 Likes

WOW! i am loving how they look! roll with it! :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

5 Likes

Green and alive…those are my goals!
The one outside just got a bath in Azamax - Leaf miners and caterpillars have hit her. Here we go!!

5 Likes

my goal right now is just alive. feeding again friday.

4 Likes

That one that popped 4K hasnt even got fed yet. That’s just ocean with maybe 1/2 cup of castings & literally a handful of my compost into 5 gallons of the ff ocean. I was gonna feed em until I got that reading. LoL

5 Likes

i was going to use ffof but i didnt order it. it was taxbill time again and i wont buy anything in feb and july. squeek squeek i am that tight fisted.

4 Likes

my fav show is on gotta go watch…deadliest catch

5 Likes

Love that show! :shark::shark::shark:

4 Likes

Your president just crushed that kids hockey career Kap. 18 yr old kid … KID…shows his buddy a girl he shagged… he’s a kid man! Silly mistake but for Trudeau to slam the Canadiens about him was not cool I think.

4 Likes

i love the one that is fishing for blue fin tuna too.

4 Likes

dang i missed that too

3 Likes

I couldn’t find a tuna emoji… :crazy_face:

6 Likes

There’s two different tunafishin shows. Wicked tuna, and wicked tuna Outer Banks.

5 Likes

i like the pinwheel. the 2 guys that are real young smart alecs gotta go :rofl:

4 Likes