You dont want to know what i call this

That sucks! That’s something I have done myself! :joy::joy::joy:. Hopefully it won’t rain there tomorrow, or the next couple days! :joy:

3 Likes

I’ll see whats up. No one messes with our nijna granny.

5 Likes

It rains everyday here…it’s rainy season. Late afternoon thunderstorm’s just pop up. That and some kind of depression or disturbance off our coast. Lol not a big deal she just won’t get water for about 5 days.

3 Likes

cody i messed with him! he said some crap to another grower that is 70 yrs old and then i chimed in and now the thread is gone. some crap about not knowing the diff between getting ripped and responsible consumption and edibles

5 Likes

i used 1 gallon on all of them together. they are not ready for a big run off yet.

4 Likes

it was the thread about smoking after 55 and he was being disrespectful to a 70 yr old. i chimed my big mouth in and flagged him and now i cant find it

5 Likes

Smh, idk why people have to put their opinion everywhere. Let people enjoy what they want. If some 70 yo wants to eat a crap load of edibles let them lol.

7 Likes

well this old lady is about to eat a cookie and smoke bsr and get ripped most irresponsibly! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

7 Likes

Lmao, no judgment here.

5 Likes

Eat one for me!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy::grinning:
Irresponsibly!:joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

I’m not quite 70 yet , but you helped me set a good goal !

5 Likes

Lmao, my pleasure!!

5 Likes

If Shade worked at a beer factory would she be a ::: smooth hopper operator?

5 Likes

i wish i knew what you were talking about sometimes. its just funny :rofl:

4 Likes

Lost me too buddy!:thinking:. Did I miss something? Or are you being irresponsibly high my friend!:joy:

4 Likes

omg i just got it! its not shade crazy one its SADE.! SMOOTH OPERATOR :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

Bingo!!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Shirley is impressed :clap::ok_hand::sunglasses:

:crazy_face:

8 Likes

kap i cant believe how fast she is growing.! i still cant get my head around all that twisty stuff. :rofl: one of these days. you never know ! :smiley:

5 Likes

I know, it looks scary!:dizzy_face:. She looks beautiful though. I wouldn’t.:grimacing::joy::joy:

5 Likes

I started a bit late on the training, she had stretched a bit too much to my taste. But it’s still cool, imo… :crazy_face:

5 Likes