You dont want to know what i call this

There was a Nova special on coyotes and leopards. Leopards in Brazil maybe or Panama?? Definitely south something, South Africa, south America, one of thems. Anywho they say they have evolved spectacularly fast adapting to new environments… aka - living with humans. They are in the shadows and inches away from ppl that have no idea but occasionally a small child or dog gets taken. But they have learned to live alongside humans, cross roads and learn traffic patterns - where is less dangerous to cross and when. It was a pretty interesting special what I was getting at is I’m sure they ingest s*** once in awhile… LoL
The reason they attack people is their f****** hungry or got scared it is that simple. LoL

5 Likes

i love NOT being the boss. someone broke the robot and i dont have to pay for it. i went to the rehab ctr last night. NOPE not interested. the just clean the bathroom turned into a list with a gazillion stupid things on it and i get to say no thanks now. i will stay till monday. they need an in house cleaner. not my job. i like the college. i got really tired and worked until 10. i am out.

8 Likes

i have a recipe to try and i am trying to figure out how to use canna butter. its a no sugar brownie recipe.

anti inflammatory almond butter brownies:

1 1/2 cup puree banana
1/2 cup unsweetened natural almond butter
1/2 cup unsweetened coco powder
thats it. all the ingredients.

3 Likes

Personally, I would do 1/4 cup unsweetened natural almond butter and 1/4 cup canna butter… :wink:

If you like them stronger, just make your canna butter stronger… or if you don’t mind losing the almond flavor, go for a full 1/2 cup of canna butter! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

it wont bother me a bit :rofl: :rofl: i never had them before so i have no memory of almond butter. i dont know what the diff is between almond butter and dairy butter except i am no longer allowed dairy so this could be a good thing! thanks kap! :green_heart:

3 Likes

No dairy… What the what!! Cant do it doc, unless it was gonna cause me migraines… lol well there goes my argument! Void previous statement plz. Dang nab it - health issues suck baby Michael Jackson balls!!! Oooh that doesn’t sound perverted at all!! :joy: Let’s edit that. Health issues suck baby donkey balls!! Much better :wink:
So maybe the world got lucky and this Brian Laundrie dude took himself out! We can only hope… his parents miraculously remembered where he USE to go hiking and what do you know… there’s all his stuff!! I’d imagine we’d all try & cover for our kids but damn… If I just came back from Boston without my wife… LoL her parents be real suspicious ya know!
Anywhoozers … It sounds like work is just that T. Work!! Always something I can’t imagine the rehab was gonna be fun or not a good deal of work. Ppl be slobs when they know they will be cleaned up after. Lazy mfers’!!! I’m basically a janitor for half my day and all of contractor season . Which ends this month baby . So excited - no contractors in the building November through April!!

6 Likes

i have been following the laundrie story. you so know his parents covered for him. i have to say i think i would do the same for any of mine. morally its wrong but the heart cant help it. my boss said they tried to make him wash the dishes when he covered the building. i laughed and laughed. not today buddy. i got a little jittery when i took out the trash and had to walk across a dark parking lot. they keep drugs in the building. i am not stupid this gig is not for me.

5 Likes

Voice your concerns mama bear… tell boss man just that… listen " I’m old, I can’t lift my arm if they demand me - stick em up & theres drugs in here they’d love to get a hold of with my access" it’s 2 ppl on trash runs past dark for me boss. Don’t forget the power has shifted now. Workers hold the key now… not the employer no mo!! LoL :joy:
If they want to keep an experienced mentor and not give out a friggin hiring bonus trying to fill your position… - you’re golden… winky face
Looks like he off’d himself. Bravo Laundrie, atleast you mand’ up on this one… can’t imagine for the life of me boiling over and beating you gf to death. To the point of killing someone… that you love too!! I’m just not an abusive guy… lol lover not a fighter!! Ha ha :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

ngredients:

1 pound/16 ounces of almonds, toasted if desired

2-4 tablespoons of canna-coco oil, or other infused oil (nut oils are great, if available)

Sea salt, to taste

Optional flavorings: 1-2 tablespoons maple syrup or honey, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, 1 teaspoon vanilla paste or vanilla extract (this will shorten shelf life, keep in fridge and use within a week)

Method:

• If you’d like to toast the nuts before blending, which yields a really nice flavor and makes it a bit easier to blend, do so shortly before you are ready to make the nut butter. You can also buy roasted nuts from the store. If you prefer to leave them raw, skip this step!
  • Preheat your oven to 350° F and put the nuts in a single layer on a baking sheet. Roast in the hot oven for 8-10 minutes, checking them often and stirring if they are toasting unevenly. By the time you can smell them, they are done! Take them out of the oven and let cool slightly. If you think they are in danger of being over-toasted, immediately transfer them to a cool plate or pan to stop the cooking faster.
  • Transfer the still-warm nuts to the bowl of a food processor fitted with the S-blade, or the pitcher of a high-powered blender. Pulse the nuts in the processor or blender and scrape down the sides. Continue to blend in this way until a paste begins to form. It may seem dry, but the oils of the nuts will release as they are blended. You can also now add your canna-oil, which will help with the blending. If you do not want to get dosed while cooking, taste the mixture before you add the oil and adjust the salt level, adding other spices or flavorings if you’d like. After all ingredients are added, continue blending to the consistency you prefer. Do not add water or any other liquid, rather add a little unmedicated oil if you feel your nut butter is too dry.
  • Transfer the nut butter from the processor or blender to a clean 16-ounce jar, or 2 8-ounce jars. Store in the refrigerator for the longest shelf life, but still try to eat it within 2-3 weeks.
3 Likes

i can make infused almond butter for my brownie recipe! :green_heart:
we have the technology :rofl:

4 Likes

Top 5 Mistakes to Avoid When Cooking with Cannabis

1. Not Decarboxylating the Cannabis

The Problem : You can’t cook raw cannabis. Not only does it taste terrible, but it has no active THC. Raw cannabis contains THC-acid, but the acid requires heat to be converted into bioavailable THC.

Decarboxylation makes this process possible. Some users skip decarboxylation before making butter because the infusion process automatically heats and activates the cannabis—to an extent. If you want to get the maximum THC extraction, though, and experience the maximum potency, you should always decarboxylate before cooking up your infusion.

The Solution: There are multiple ways to decarboxylate your cannabis prior to cooking. For best results, grind up your THC (see mistake #2 below) over a cooking sheet and roast it in the oven. One hour at 230 degrees Fahrenheit should do the trick.

2. Over-Grinding

The Problem: A quality hand grinder makes it easy to break down your bud before cooking. This is an essential part of the cooking process, but some people go a bit overboard with the grinding.

Contrary to popular myth, grinding your cannabis into powder will not increase the amount of THC or improve your high. It just means that more of the plant material gets into your recipe, giving it a much more bitter taste.

The Solution: When using your hand grinder to break up your cannabis, be mindful of the consistency. You want the finished product to look similar to dried oregano, not powder. Those hairs and stems contain a lot of the THC, so you want to preserve them as much as possible.

3. Using Too Much Cannabis When Cooking With Marijuana

The Problem: Make sure you’re not using too much medical cannabis in your recipes to avoid getting too strong of a high. Just because you’re used to smoking a certain strain or volume of cannabis doesn’t mean that you can comfortably eat the same amount. Edibles take more time to ramp up, and while it would be near impossible to overdose on marijuana, too much of it can definitely cause you to have a bad experience.

On the contrary, marijuana edibles have a completely different delivery system. The THC is absorbed through the bloodstream rather than the respiratory system, which means the drug takes longer to work but has a much more potent effect.

The Solution: Finding the right concentration takes practice. For starters, think conservatively. Less is more. When cooking cannabis butter, start by mixing ¼ oz. bud with a pound of butter. Use cannabis with about 15% THC (see the full recipe below). Before mixing the butter into any other recipes, taste it to test the potency. Once you know firsthand how strong it is, you’ll have a better idea of how liberal or conservative to be with the butter.

4. Infusing Cannabutter Without Water

The Problem: When cooking cannabis butter, some people just mix the butter with the marijuana and neglect to add water to the saucepan. While it is possible to get a quality infusion without water, it’s not a good idea to try.

Water keeps the temperature down and helps prevent the butter from burning. Burnt cannabis butter tastes terrible and has no potency since THC starts to degrade at around 250 degrees Fahrenheit (121 degrees Celsius). Water also washes out any unwanted green coloration and prevents the product from having an herbal flavor.

The Solution: When cooking your cannabis butter, maintain at least a 50:50 ratio of water to butter. An even better ratio is 60:40. If you notice that the water evaporates during cooking, or the temperature of the butter reaches close to 250 degrees Fahrenheit, add a bit more water to the infusion.

5. Limiting Your Marijuana Cooking to Baked Goods

The Problem: When you mention marijuana edibles, most people immediately think of cookies and brownies. These are excellent—and easy—products to make, but there’s a whole world of edible opportunities outside of baked goods. In fact, the herbal nature of cannabis lends itself to more savory and spicy dishes including chili, roasted potatoes, and chicken wraps.

The Solution: Research cannabis recipes online. Check out the growing body of cannabis cookbooks on the market. If you’re already making your own cannabis butter, look for ways to incorporate it into existing recipes. When deciding how much of the butter to use, follow the serving ratios outlined in #3 above.

A Perfect Cannabutter Recipe

Cannabutter (cannabis butter) is the original and the most versatile cannabis recipe. If you use it as a foundation for your baked goods and other recipes, there’s no limit to the kinds of dishes you can whip up.

This is the only foolproof cannabis recipe you’ll need, with instructions that account for the most common cooking mistakes. Just follow the steps below, and you’ll have the perfect infusion in just a few hours.

Ingredients

• 1lb of unsalted butter
  • ¼ oz cannabis flowers (15% THC)

Cannabutter Recipe

1. Grind the cannabis flowers with a hand grinder. Don’t grind them into a powder; the ground cannabis should be slightly leafy.
  2. Decarboxylate your ground cannabis. Place the flowers on a baking sheet and bake at a temperature of 230 degrees Fahrenheit for 1 hour.
  3. Melt the butter in a medium-sized saucepan. Add 2 cups of water and mix. Let the butter simmer over medium heat.
  4. Add the cannabis as soon as the butter starts to melt. Reduce to low heat and mix the ingredients well.
  5. Let the ingredients cook for 2 to 3 hours. Stir occasionally, and maintain a temperature of 200 to 250 degrees Fahrenheit. If the butter nears the maximum temperature, add a bit more water to prevent the butter from scorching. When the butter appears thick and glossy, you can stop cooking.
  6. Place a sieve lined with cheesecloth over a large glass bowl. Pour the butter over the sieve and wait for it to filter into the bowl. This should take 5 to 10 minute
  7. Cover the bowl and refrigerate overnight.
  8. Drain any remaining liquid and pat the hardened butter with paper towels to absorb any remaining moisture.
  9. Refrigerate your butter in an airtight container.

Mixing Your Cannabutter Into Other Recipes

Now that you have your cannabutter ready to go, the trick is figuring out the right dosage. This harkens back to one of the biggest marijuana cooking mistakes: adding your butter to common recipes without testing the dosage. To find the optimal amount of cannabutter to use in your other recipes, start with a taste test.

1. Taste one teaspoon of your batch and gauge the effect it has on you. Wait 45 minutes, as edible marijuana enters the bloodstream slowly. You’re not going to feel anything immediately.
  2. If the infusion isn’t potent enough for your liking, wait a few hours and raise the dosage to one-and-a-half teaspoons. Then two. When you find the ratio that provides the desired effect, consider that to be one serving.
  3. Add the butter to your recipes according to that desired ratio. So if you decide that one teaspoon is the perfect ratio and you want to make a batch of brownies with 12 servings, just use 12 teaspoons of the infusion in your brownie batte
5 Likes

For me that would be too weak…

Now I do 3 ounces of cannabis flowers for 1 lb of butter…
But be advised if you try it this way: It’s dangerously potent, a little goes a “fn” long way! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Lotta NUT talk in this here recipe … LOL … I’m a school age kid when it comes to this stuff … tee hee …

12 Likes

That’s hilarious…:rofl::v:t3:

11 Likes

we cant help what gives us the giggles. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

12 Likes

Or the shits sometimes. :parrotpoop: :parrotpoop: :parrotpoop:

7 Likes

Deez Nuts… LoL :laughing: that’s why we all get along I’m betting. Not the most civilized bunch of potheads in this here chat.
Welcome BTW Mr. Fart, nice to smell ya…err meet ya! Welcome to Danksville mate! You got a journal going? Been growing long?

9 Likes

11 Likes

Holy cow… oh baby Michael Jackson for kryps sake - oh geez Louise. That cannot be liked, that poor friggen mut got castrated. That is so hard to watch I just can’t. And you see the turtle lurch when the dog jumps up, he is latched on for the ride. Oh jimminy crickets oh me oh my!! That is friggin just awful Mr. Yote.

8 Likes

You reminded my of it when you said deez nuts lol

6 Likes