You dont want to know what i call this

ok i see it now. hubs going to hang me out a window then walk away and forget me. i never gave getting old a thought when i was younger. i knew it would happen but NOBODY told me it was going to hurt this much. i sure never thought i would get stuck doing this crap alone. i am going to keep the judges warning for plan b. if i dont do it i can go to jail for 6 months…hmmmm can i pick the jail? i have to give this more thought.

8 Likes

For $500 I will drive to Ohio and paint it myself! :joy:. Its not too far. I can be there in a few hours! Something to think about if you absolutely can’t find anyone. :v:. :green_heart:.

7 Likes

my ex daughter in law said her boyfriend will do it if we rent him a cherry picker for 500. i am trying a new paint for me this time its called maxbond. i used it somewhere else and it was great. this beast has to be painted every 2 years because it sits unprotected and north east wind beats the crap out of it every winter. i have to paint a wooden house when its cold and rainy. yeah that paint job will last :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Your rolling it ? you do a lot of painting maybe a spray rig rental if not. If your not use to spraying - your jaw will drop how fast it goes. I did my moms house in 4 hours from popping the paint to clean up. Rental was under $100 for 1 day with screens and tips. No materials besides paint AND you can put extensions on the sprayer. Food for thought :thinking:

10 Likes

12 Likes

@LoCoRocK @pptrsha1 how y’all been havnt been able to log onto here for a while gave it a shot again this am and finally worked lol.

7 Likes

Glad to see you’re back. There’s been a lot of that going on for a minute. It’s been brought to their attention but…

8 Likes

Hell my neighbor is 75 and smokes more weed than I do. I smoke quite a bit myself but he puts me to shame. He cannot outsmoke me but he smoke alot more than me in a day. I’d say he smoke in 1 day what I smoke in 2 or more. He harvested the planet of the grapes got about 6oz from it and all is gone in 2 months if even 2 months. That would still be half or more in my stash compartment lol.

7 Likes

How’s u been Mr happily. Been a while seeing ur name also.

8 Likes

I’m all right, just hanging out. Got a cold or some shit but other than that just hanging out growing weed.

6 Likes

HEY STRANGER! glad to see you back! i hope all is well with you and the family! i thought my kids turn 40 tomorrow but they said 39. they may be messing with me. i dont understand this world anymore. when my son would screw up in school i would bake his teachers cookies and cakes and all would be well in the world. i took a plate of cookies to work for the bitchy secretaries so they would get the hell off my coworkers back. she didnt make the sink shiny in the kitchen! they acted like i gave them a plate of shit. i walked over picked it up and threw it in the trash. is it a covid thing? or is it a janitor thing? fucjk them i decided to buy a mercedes and park it in their spaces. i really like having a job and i will stay until its not fun anymore. its getting close.

12 Likes

Now see if that was me I would have made a spectacle tossing them out if I got a weird vibe from the girls. Baaa humbug and all… woman in the office can be maniacal and vulgar. I know hands down in all my insurance billing days. Friggen back stabbers and pettiness to the enth degree. But in the defense of those I mock sitting in a chair and hearing ppl bitch on the phone for 8 hrs straight can drive the sanest cupcake to murder.

11 Likes

thank god i didnt give them weed cookies! wait! maybe they wanted weed cookies? that poor kid they were screwing with is just a baby trying to support a baby. i have nothing to lose i can be a biotch back. let the games begin. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: i will be spraying their office with vinegar when i get back from christmas vacay. :rofl: :rofl:

10 Likes

Airborne…but that army uniform has to be from like the 20s or 30s??? Much respect.

5 Likes

Little spritz of soap in the coffee maker filter or water rez, appears innocuous, wont hurt anyone…but they’ll know whats up!

7 Likes

well alright! now we are talking! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

7 Likes

ahh. the anarchist section :smiley: memories

7 Likes

he was airborne for the jump pay. if it paid more he did it. i want to say that pic is from ft bragg early 60s. 7th special forces, mavc sog, 3 tours. no matter what he was he was bad ass back in the day. he retired in 82. agent orange was not his friend

11 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: at its finest!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

My old next door neighbors dad past from agent orange from Nam. He was a cool neighbor we’d smoke a lot and he was always going to Orlando to visit his dad in the home but we’d always talk about how his old man was and the latest with the Army’s day on the orange. I’m sure you know the hoops that had to be jumped through involving that and what they did NOT pay let alone a settlement. He was fighting with his dad’s bills non stop.

9 Likes