You dont want to know what i call this

No. Not you skinny!! LoL :laughing:
Dare I ask who designed COVID? I will say this… I always thought a higher tax vs. lower taxes or money back for multiple dependents would be a much better system regarding population control. China had it right! Perhaps it’s illogical to think that now in these days but if it had been implemented from the get go I don’t believe we’d be bursting at the seems now. Im open to hearing the flip side of that coin or why it wouldn’t work? Hawkins said that if population growth continues at the present rate - by the year 2600 if humans were placed shoulder to shoulder every square inch of land on all continents would be occupied. And staying with stupid trivia - the amount of electricity used by said amount of ppl would be enough to make the planet glow red hot! Im sure we’ll have wind and solar down pat by then… LoL but surely he calculated for that I’d imagine. RiP Mr. Hawkins!

10 Likes

either i missed a very important lesson in growing or i am about to watch my grandsons new grow go up in flames. he has 3 plants. i told him in april he had fungus gnats, i told him to let the soil dry out and get sticky paper. WTH are hypoaspis mites? he told me they eat the larvae of fungus gnats. i never heard or read anything about them. i told him indoor grows should have no bugs. i hate bugs. what else dont i know?

6 Likes

Hypoaspis Miles

1. Home
  2. Biological Solutions
  3. Hypoaspis Miles

Hypoaspis miles (Stratiolaelaps scimitus) feed upon small, soil inhabiting insects, mites, and all stages of springtails.

Stratiolaelaps scimitushas has been the cornerstone of the industry for over 25 years, where it has been known as Hypoaspis miles. It is an accomplished generalist soil predatory mite, capable of controlling Fungus Gnat larvae, thrips pupae, pathogenic nematodes, Spring Tails, Strawberry Root Weevil, and Cactus Root Weevil to name a few. It is currently being evaluated for its ability to control the Black Vine Root Weevil.

Is primary a predator of fungus gnat larvae in the soil, but it also consumes thrips pupae on the floor and soil surface of the greenhouse. It is a scavenger and can feed on soil debris in the asence of thrips pupae and fungus gnat larvae. They are a native soil mite and can adapt to a variety of different growth media and capillary mats. They are less than 1 mm (1/20 inch) in size, light brown in color, and can be seen moving quickly on the soil surface and base of plants. Hypoaspis are used primarily for control of fungus gnats, but they also help with western flower thrips control.

Populations of Hypoaspis include both sexes, but the males are much smaller and rarely seen. Under a hand lens most stages of this mite look similar. Hypoaspis inhabit the top few centimeters (inch) of soil only. Eggs hatch in about 2-3 days, and the life cycle is completed in about 11 days. These predatory mites feeds upon the young larvae of fungus gnats in the soil, and are most effective when applied to soil before fungus gnat populations are establised. Hypoaspis consume 1-5 prey per day and can survive as a scavenger by feeding on algae and plant degris. Hypoaspis tolerate a variety of conditions except flooding. They can survive mild winters but are inactive below 57 degrees F.

Hypoaspis are for preventative control only, before fungus gnat populations are high. They are supplied in a peat mixture in one liter containters and should be aplied as soon as they are recieved, but can be held at room temperature for limited periods if absolutely necessary. Introduce 1-2 litres per acre for greenhouse vegetables and 1 liter per 1000 square feet for bedding plants.

11 Likes

Hey guys. Been a while again. Havnt seen these names in a bit. Hope u all are doing well. @LoCoRocK bro been a while but noone here liked me so I kinda avoid here lol. Rather not feel unwanted and stay in my lane.

11 Likes

Dude… stop that I’m gonna eat some worms BS. I have been wanting to ask you what was in the vial marked FS you sent me. They just fell in water last night… Lol its a sign dude. Fast buds bubblegum or widow I think??

8 Likes

hi mark! i like you! i love reading your posts. nope, nope, nope, if unwanted was a contest, i win. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

11 Likes

Yeah right… :martial_arts_uniform: :older_woman:

10 Likes

So I guess he’s a hit and run. Geez Louise I want to know what them damn seeds are. I have 5 seeds that just went into dirt with taps that I don’t know what they are. LoL doesn’t matter much in the big picture I guess really.

11 Likes

Can’t you just DM him from here?

8 Likes

Yes I could… I could go hunt him down on that other forum too but that would require a bunch of effort on my part… LoL

11 Likes

Banana Kush, you lazy twit!
You won them if I remember correctly… :nerd_face:

9 Likes

Last time I looked at ILGM that was their highest THC plant. But it’s been a while. I think it’s like 30% or something

9 Likes

Those were from OldSchoolSoulder on IG.

It was either the Banana Kush or some Lemonado, I’m not sure anymore…

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJB9Q7dsrxb/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

10 Likes

Lol… the ones Mark sent me marked FS you twit… soldiers were pink lemonade X gelato that I won and just planted… lol I was answering Mark who posted nobody likes me blah blah blah… lol he did a hit and run I joked.
Dude Kap… The Calgary flames scored 9 friggen goals last night vs Edmonton. It was a football score 9-6 … that’s ridiculous hockey man.

12 Likes

Ridiculous hockey was the whole Canadians season… :man_facepalming:

10 Likes

i am having a great day. i went to tan and then i went and bought myself a birthday cake! white cake with whipped cream frosting and sprinkles! i havent had a birthday cake in over 15 years. tomorrow is my birthday and i am going to see molly hatchet. i am somebody! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

14 Likes

Well Happy Birthday! and Rock On!

Welcome to the Somebody Club! Just no hating on the cans.

10 Likes

:notes: well I got my sight set straight ahead but not sure what I’m after, well I’m flirting with disaster :notes:
I use to play Nascar on Xbox and I got so effing sick of that song man. Lol

8 Likes

Happy birthday Trish! :confetti_ball:. :tada:.

Have a great one!

8 Likes

Wow it must be birthday season. Happy you day tomorrow!

I’m pretty sure Kelso had sex with Brooke in a Porto Potty at a Molly Hatchet concert and thus made a baby, if I remember That 70’s Show properly

9 Likes