You dont want to know what i call this

Soooo technically she had a baby from getting it in the shitter!

10 Likes

MUpLYdl

9 Likes

You know one of my many nicknames is Topher!!! LoL

8 Likes

Damn… Who told you!

8 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! @pptrsha1 only because my Stoner brain prolly wont remember Tmrw :joy: :rofl: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming:

9 Likes

thats all i need :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: i loved that movie

10 Likes

last time i tried to go see molly hatchet in ummmm the 70s… something about a tour bus and conway twitty not really sure how a car load of girls missed the show

9 Likes

i smoked a dab pen at work with 2 youngsters. i never smoked one before. i think i like my bong better. i really really love my job! :rofl:

11 Likes

13 Likes

Da babies! Yay moz El tov lol

11 Likes

Silly Grams… Dabs are for kids! You got babies growing yo!! Can’t keep a good grower down . No Siri!
Are they just seed toss outs or you was aiming for a new go at it. What is the new job? And congrats… Again! Lol

11 Likes

i work at this huge resort / water park. i work at the convention center part and we get high and carry pans of food and as long as you keep walking nobody knows whats up. i love it! we can get high at work and no one knows. i just worked a law enforcement trade show and the dabs cracked me up! i started the babies before i get my tent. right now they are in a pot in my front yard! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

10 Likes

Okay I had something to say but wait a minute… just one minute!! Your smoking with fellow kid employees? Do they have any idea who they are getting stoned life lessons from… I’m a bit jelly Trich… What I would give to work baked with you… WHILE carrying around PLATTERS of food nonetheless… "excuse me waiter, my shrimp cocktail doesn’t have any shrimp in it and I’m missing my brownie sundae…

12 Likes

OMG! they serve these raspberry danish that i cant stop eating. i dont know what i said exactly but i walked into a wall and said something about it used to be a door and then we fell down laughing. i am probably just a novelty because i am older than all of them but i just cant stop myself yet. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: you and i would be an employers worst nightmare! i looovvvee to push the boundaries and i told some cop at the convention that they just send me in because nobody wants to be the one to kick the old lady. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

11 Likes

i put 5 seeds in that pot. i know, not a good idea but i have 24 rose of sharon that i cloned from my old yard and i have too many plants going. since i dug up all my peonies and iris. i took them with me.

11 Likes
9 Likes

I just dumped a whole package of my sunflowers in a pot lol. Somehow they got in another… lol

10 Likes

only 2 sprouted but its not over till its over. if these make it to harvest and nothing else pops i will assume its over. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

12 Likes

That song reminds me of Big Smo.

I do like Outlaw Nation tho … they opened up for a kid rock show many moons ago …

8 Likes

love love love this song! if your hands dont bleed! amen!

7 Likes