You dont want to know what i call this

my front yard guerilla grow. i used to give weed to my new neighbor so when they start to smell she will tell me and inside they go.

14 Likes

U know how u get behind on someone’s journal, so far behind u say “fukk it”, and just jump to the current posts???
Well. . …never on ur thread, Trish!! It’s the most fun one to catch up on!
Ur lil weed sproutling in the front yard looks so lushious, thick and healthy!
My lil guys never look that good! U got the touch!!

Oh guess who’s coming to my house on Friday??
Yeah, I’m not gonna say, but a clue. . .
he’s a hottie!!! :wink::+1:t3::thinking::rofl::ok_hand:t3:

11 Likes

did you notice all the “weeds” in the yard? next year that will change too! :rofl: i dont know which hottie you mean! tell me tell me! let me tell you what the universe did to me. i am still laughing! i said bring it on in 2021 and she said OK M Fer this ones for you!. after i found out my husband was single and dating for a year my old ass joined match.com. guess who i got matched up with! a sheriff. i said dude didnt you see i am 420 friendly? he said yup!. so either i am going out in handcuffs or he thinks i am fun, or maybe both. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: next post may be from jail.

11 Likes

Good luck on the date… If this comes on the radio it may become a little uncomfortable.

11 Likes

Well wowzer woman… that is crazy. I guess it has been a while now but spreading your wings is great news. Good for you Trish. That makes me super happy to hear your happy about it. I will not keep my mouth shut but plz just keep the eyes open if he’s a heavy drinker. Have your fun and enjoy the frolic but be on the look out as lots of Leo drink to subdue all the nasty characters they deal with ALL DAY! I know it’s small potatoes but it’s all I can think about. I would hate to have to go to jail for taking out a lawman if he puts his hands on you. :joy: Okay enuff of that but had to say it.
I don’t know about all that nonsense Teng but this opportunity will work out swell as I have to pick my son and his 2 cousins up Friday that are staying in lady lake with gramps and ma’aa. So yea I’m gonna swing by and see Tenga Friday. I won’t have a lot of time but I figured we could grab some lunch and pack a bowl or 10 … LoL
Edit - I just reread that and OMG I sound like a concerned parent or something Trish. I’m sorry but it is what flashed in my head. Can’t unsay it now… :joy: It would be incredible if he was the caTHC of a lifetime. You so deserve someone like that in your life and I hope it works out well. It’s just that it was match com and I guess I watch too many crime shows. Lol

12 Likes

lol! my response when asked if they could get to know me better, as long as you dont want my mothers maiden name, the name of my first pet or the city i was born in, why not. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: he doesnt drink or smoke! he isnt for me but its still funny. i kind of knew you were the hottie @tenga was talking about. i deleted my accounts. at first i thought maybe there was a shortage of old woman why i got all the traction then i saw a joke, if you are 70 and not married because you havent met the right person the only person you are going to meet is Jesus. i was busting up!

11 Likes

that is hilarious! my new favorite bob marley song. gotta be a karaoke somewhere. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

8 Likes

This is exciting! Handcuffs could be good tho, if in a bedroom setting :grimacing: I would follow Loco’s advice and stay on your guard tho… I’ll never ever ever trust a pi - eh, cop! They’re a different breed of the humankind. :pig: :sweat_smile: Wish you all the best Trish, have a wonderful date! :crossed_fingers:

11 Likes

thank you! i am still a big old ball of rage so he better be careful. i went to see a j geils tribute band. my fav of all time. had a blast!

13 Likes

Lol.

You said something about 70, but you are kidding right? That is not what 70 looks like.

12 Likes

nah! i am 61. i just liked the joke about being 70. the jerk that messed with me was 71. hope it was worth it. i got more dates than he did. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

13 Likes

Still, 61? If you keep going like that, you are gunna get oooold milady. :relieved:

9 Likes

Looking tan grams!!! :notes: High ho silver!!! Muahhs!! Looking good - feeling good kid!!! Is the reply!
Go knock em dead!! :notes: Patricia is my centerfold :notes:

11 Likes

:smiling_imp:

You the best :martial_arts_uniform: :older_woman: :dagger:

12 Likes

another night dropped down to the 60s. my seedlings dont seem to care. maybe this is why i think they might be a little small

12 Likes

Damn gurrrrlllllll. . . I see someone else is in the hottie club!
Seriously shawty. . . . .
:tongue::tongue::tongue:

11 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:the worst thing in my life turned out to be the best so far. all my old girls came out of the woodwork and they want to grow too! it is so on!

15 Likes

9 Likes

amen sister!

8 Likes

so far i fertilized once with half strength tomato plant fert. i am not sure how long i can keep these in the front yard. they are in front so i can keep an eye on them. why the heck do these plants give me so much peace?

13 Likes