You dont want to know what i call this

Because esthetically, the plant is so beautiful. And it’s also bewitching cuz u know that down the road, the plant will provide heavy-duty symptom relief. MaryJane is amaze balls!

12 Likes

Like Genies Lamp, you know if you _ _ _ them…I will stop before trouble finds me…

10 Likes

ok i must be getting better because i was on a roll today. i am trying to get an apt cleaned out and repainted so i can turn it over. i found a dead lizard in a ball jar in a box and threw it in the trash. girl comes looking for it! so, i told her i took it to the funeral home and had it cremated so she can wear the ashes in a necklace. she believed me! she said was waiting for it to become a skeleton! i am thinking the funeral home lost it. those dang funeral homes.

14 Likes

Lmao Trish! Ya know funeral homes just can’t get good help anymore!!!

13 Likes

i had to bring my little plants inside. we have had so much rain i was getting scared of root rot. i put them in a south window. they arent looking so hot. the need fertilizer and better light. i need to get in gear. look how wet the pots are. ohhh noooo!

15 Likes

you know it girl! i just had a run in with old jack wad at walmart tire. so i have to add that to the places i am not allowed back in. who knew that the F U followed by "you are a D word " was against policy! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

12 Likes

Against policy???
I think someone needs to man up and shoulder their feedback. . . .
( Of course, whatever u say, I’m always gonna be on ur side anyway!)

Well, when my young plants are in soil that got too wet, sometimes I dig a hole parallel to the plant, near where the roots would be, and dump dry soil in the hole. Take that advice with a grain of salt. No one taught me that, it’s just what I have done occasionally. Idk if there’s a drawback or not, like risking disturbing the roots, or forcing that rock hard dirt surface phenomenon.

I was at my gfs house today. I was stoned all day, and we hung out in her pool. It was like heaven.

12 Likes

I’ll aerate it good like and mix in some dry shit if I see mud. I’ve mixed up some questionable batches of home made Florida muck once or thrice before inda past. !! Hee hee :heart_eyes_cat:

8 Likes

I’ll aerate it good like and mix in some dry shit if I see mud. I’ve mixed up some questionable batches of home made Florida muck once or thrice before inda past. !! Hee hee :heart_eyes_cat: took about 3 years before I understood it’s not a large cost in the big picture.
Edit - ummm so nice I said it twice? What had happened was… LoL dum ol dang gum puters!

12 Likes

Lol, I didn’t mind reading it twice! Maybe I can retain what I read better! Lol

Dang here comes hurricane season! Pepper is rocking his pink thunder jacket!!

Aunty Em. . Uncle Henry
. . . it’s a twister. . . .

9 Likes

well my plants are in my kitchen. sitting in the window. i still havent gotten a tent or set up a room. all the rain was drowning them but i thought maybe i will just plant them in the yard. until today i had no idea the neighbors had a camera on the side of the garage that looks into my backyard. here i thought i was stealth growing. :rofl: :rofl: i used privacy screen on the chain link and then i used rolled bamboo 6 ft high for more privacy. technology sucks. time to plant my big ass hedges right up against the garage.

13 Likes

Or a red laser pointer pointed smack in their camera.

11 Likes

i finally hung a light on a curtain rod and hope they can catch up. i kind of know i want to try a tent but i cant figure out yet where i am going to put it in this little apt. i am glad i cant find my seeds yet. in a box somewhere here or i packed them anyway

16 Likes

Good to see you back at it GF…:+1:t3::v:t3:

8 Likes

i have been stressing on where to take 5 ft of space to grow. DUH! i have a table that seats 8. i casn make it seat 4 and use the space for my tent. i dont know 8 people anyway

15 Likes

i might have to do like rock and grow in my shed :rofl:

11 Likes

Don’t you think you might get ripped off from the shed?
What’s the new neighborhood like?

9 Likes

i have been holding on to a tv wall mount for at least 5 years so last night i watched how to do it on youtube and now i have a tv on the wall. i have no floor space but i have 9 foot ceilings so i a, now the shelf queen and to think i was only the queen of caulk for the last 20 years

11 Likes

my neighbors have more cameras than the FBI. i padlocked my gates and covered them with bamboo fencing. probably wouldnt stop anybody. this is the apt that got shot up in a drug deal gone wrong a few years ago so i have no delusions about the neighborhood.

10 Likes

I charge $150 to hang a TV wall mount. $250 to install a box & run wires behind the wall. Now that your a pro - You might think about making some bread at it. Lotta peeps need TV’s hung darling. Easy peezy japanesey!
I was gonna joke and say watcha got a $1000 light hanging from a $2 shower pole. Then I see the Diablo box and took a big GULP LOL better not say that I says to myself. :face_with_peeking_eye::shushing_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

12 Likes