You dont want to know what i call this

naaa. i got the 100 spider farmer on my plants right now. i only hung a 32 in tv. i looked at the 55 and said nope not today.

12 Likes

Ya you don’t want to hang anything over 55" on an articulating mount. The mounts that stretch off the wall by a foot or more. I hate those mounts in general and won’t do them unless it’s like a 32"

9 Likes

SCORE! i unpacked a box and found my seeds and 2 pill bottles with weed! i have no idea what kind it is but i will be smoking it tonight. i found out a new trick. i went to a concert and walked up to a guy and said dont you remember me. it seems people that are older are afraid to admit they dont know you. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

10 Likes

It’s when you tell them he still owes you $100 bucks they admit your no friend of theirs. Another concert or the J. Geils show back a bit? I know for a fact you have weed hidden all over lady… when the grandkid was there you hid everything… LoL from yourself and him. Well none the less I’m glad you found some seeds ripe for the planting, you’ll prolly be finding shit as long as your unpacking boxes. Which btw - you said you found a small apartment didn’t you or is it your rental?

9 Likes

its one of mine. small apt but little fenced yard for my dogs. it was another concert. man i had that guy thinking we dated in the 80s. i almost believed it myself. :rofl: i am going to another one tonight. :rofl: i found an 1/8th under the couch cushions and i was laughing too hard. i know how it got there.

9 Likes

Live it up hot mamma !!! Get it while the getting is good. I’m telling you - date for the $ this time… your too young to be Looking for love now. LMAO I’m so (kinda) kidding! Hee hee

8 Likes

It would be pretty bomb if you had to “go get” something from the ex and drive up in your lil Mercedes AMG GT.

7 Likes

My mom used to always tell me that it’s just as easy to love a rich man as it is a poor man. LOL. Of course, I always went for the poor man.

@pptrsha1 Loco is giving some really great advice here. Wish I had taken my mom’s advice!! I’ve always just taken care of myself financially. Very independent. Like you.

7 Likes

Well in that case… I’m loaded !!! :rofl: LMAO … ya right!

6 Likes

thanks honey. i think i am done stalking them now. man i was so mad. loco was right. my dumb ass said i would never get married again after i got divorced in 1984. i must have forgotten by 1999.

10 Likes

We live, we love, we learn.

That sums up life for me. I truly believe everything happens for a reason and there are no coincidences.

We endure the bad things in life, and in doing so we enjoy the little things so much more.

It makes my heart happy to hear you having so much fun. That is absolutely hilarious what you did to that guy! I love it! :rofl::rofl::rofl:.

You would be so much fun to hang out with, Trish. I’m glad you had some fun.

You have endured…so make sure you enjoy!

10 Likes

well i tried to burn the house down yesterday. i put 4 steaks in the broiler and walked the F away! dumb dumb dumb. i always wondered if smoke detectors worked. my carbon monoxide was chirping my detectors were going off i couldnt see anything from the smoke. all i could think about was the fire dept finding my plants. dang it. my stove blew a piece off of it and so now i have to buy a new stove. repaint the kitchen. greased lightning will remove all the black on the cabinets. crap.

12 Likes

10 Likes

Human happens, at least your safe and no structure damage and still have a livable space to be…
Mess can be cleaned and it sounds like you’re a pro, smoke 3, laugh it off, chalk another one up to the mistakes of being human.

10 Likes

since i cant identify the piece that blew off the stove its out of here. i coughed up so much black crap and mentally kicked myself in the ass :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: . aired out the house with my 500 fans and a/c locked the doors and went and got drunk.

12 Likes

Good Call, likely have to anyway. Happy you are unharmed, hangovers don’t count.
Could be a Gas Safety Valve for exactly what happened, Out of Control Fire! Bi-metal Valve blows like a fuse and cuts Gas Supply. Thankfully it was new enough to have one, if thats in fact what that part is.

8 Likes

my house looks like a dispensary. i just stocked up friday and all my goodies are all over the house now that i am looking. its time to make a dedicated storage for weed stuff that if i ever have to have 911 in my house they wont take my shit and arrest me. i would be sad to lose all my shit. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

11 Likes

his is the piece that blew off

9 Likes

I’m not sure exactly what that part is, but looks like part of the gas valve for sure, with melted “low temp molten metal” I’d say you got really lucky, I’ll bet there are more parts in the broiler than just that piece. I’d plan on a new range, and kiss the earth a few times for the good luck. In my range the bottom comes out and I can access the broiler valve and heat shield if you are really curious how much damage is in there (SHUT THE “Range” GAS SHUT-OFF VALVE OFF IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY). I doubt that any service tech would even chance working on it from the looks of it, but you never know…Time for a call in a HomeOwners Insurance claim, if you dont have the bucks for a new one.

9 Likes

the universe has stopped kicking me. i can tell because i am still alive. all those stories about the dogs that saved their owners from death i can now attest, are bullshit, or else i have the dumbest dogs on earth. i got sleepy and laid down and my dogs did too. the kicker is i went to my insurance co the day before to get a renters policy since i already have insurance on the house but not appliances!!! my new policy will start sept 22nd. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:. i shut that gas off on the supply line. i just bought that stove last year and now i am buying another one for sure!

10 Likes