You dont want to know what i call this

No security deposit back for them. Lol

1 Like

that chance was in the wind 3k ago

Should come move i to there we can be grow pals. My wife like the growing thing too. Just not as much as i do. Lol

1 Like

wow …gotta screen better …how do ppl live like that …good riddance

2 Likes

thats hilarious. i have been doing this for 20 plus years and i can not tell you who is going to let their cats shit in the closets. this is a nurse from cleveland with 1 kid. she was gold on paper.

3 Likes

wow its hard to tell…i can cant see how humans puke on staircase and leave it…eere.

1 Like

it was old and dry so they were just walking over it. the amount of booze i found in the apt told the whole story. i couldnt understand why she was renting with her $$. i think i know now

1 Like

yup…you hit the nail on the head…bottle neck flu

1 Like

i want to move to the ocean. at this point i dont even care which one

4 Likes

then you’ll be like me… i hate hurricane season… Nc Sticks out…somehow gets a taste of all of them …pain in butt cleaning yard up.

1 Like

i thought i was moving back to nc. then i saw the floods and got scared. the town we lived in population was like 200k now. no thanks. i cant drive well enough for this little burg. we used to go to wilmington beach all the time. no place is safe any more from mother nature

1 Like

well got stuff to do…catch y’all later

1 Like

i just added bonemeal to my feed water day. i have phosphorus def. on 3 plants. this is the first time i ever on purpose manipulated the stems and bent them over. i hate doing that. i squeezed them and folded the tallest branches over. i have done it on accident before walking into them so i know it wont kill them.

4 Likes

When you’ll see the results, you’ll start to do it all the time! :nerd_face:

You made your first supercrop :martial_arts_uniform: :older_woman:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

5 Likes

i broke my heart to hurt them. i know they needed it but it really was hard to do for me. i know you were right about it.

2 Likes

They are so much more tougher than you think. You can bend branches in whatever directions you decide you want your plant to cover… up, down, left, right… they all work. :nerd_face:
Just keep an emergency kit near you (aloes or honey and some tape. Teflon works wonder) in case you split the stem by accident.
I’ve split the stem on at least 80% of my plants and none of them ever died from it. If you fix it right away, it’s really easy to fix. :thinking:

Also, if you “massage” the stem in the direction you want it to go, it makes things easier… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Why did you post this? We laughed all the way through, and got not a suckin thang done.

1 Like

the last guy had me rolling. @LoCoRocK said he ate a bag of gummies one time. i got my first thc gummies so i ate 2. i spent 8 hours high AF. i wanted to call an ambulance but thought of what they would put in the paper. grandma greens out. turns out he was talking about halloween candy gummy bears kind of stuff. oops. wont do that again

2 Likes

YOU ATE THE WHOLE FREAKIN MUFFIN!? LOL

(damn this edit parser, it is so a complete freakin’ sentence!)
Will someone fix that plz?

1 Like

exactly! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: