You dont want to know what i call this

I would’ve so gobbled that whole dam muffin in a heartbeat. Just smear some cannabutter on it and let it melt in my mouth.

1 Like

how does anyone eat a piece of an edible? that is so not right. i have never walked away from a blueberry muffin in my life.

3 Likes

The Keto Weed Cookbook. Where is it? Is it written yet?

1 Like

are twinkies approved for keto diets?

2 Likes

Nah. Those things scare me. They have a shelf life of 2000 years. As long as the package remains sealed…

1 Like

its time to post my word vomit at 12 46 am. i am pumped so full of steroids and baclofen i may never sleep again. i know my coffee pot comes on at 3 am my old doggies have to pee at 4 am i may still be jittering. i started treatment today for MS. i got a warning that baclofen might intensify weed use. CRAP. i am going to have to do it. but i dont want to freak out. on the plus side i am giving up chocolate. all this time i was thinking chocolate was the only thing i really still tasted. not true. i got blind folded today and had to try diff things at the doctors. they gave me candy and asked me what it was. once i said butterscotch. in my head round hard candy is butterscotch. it was cinnamon. so i am eating whatever my brain thinks i am eating. i can eat cardboard and say yummm chocolate. i already missed not being able to smell flowers now i find out i cant taste either. i could have done without that kick in the pants.

gm miss @pptrsha1…have a happy day

2 Likes

thank you. it will b and you as well

2 Likes

i have not felt this good in such a long time. no more headache! i did sleep. my dogs did pee on the floor. i dont care.

6 Likes

Big plus there. :+1:
Glad ur feelin better today
:v::pray:

4 Likes

thanks! i feel like me again. look out world! :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Good morning :martial_arts_uniform: :older_woman:!

Glad to see you feeling better my friend!

Charlotte is all happy too :

Take care my favorite Killer Mammy!

7 Likes

now she became wide and bushy BECAUSE you topped her and LST? she looks beautiful. now i can pay attention again i believe this is what i need to do. thanks kap i feel like a giggle fest is coming on! :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

11 Likes

I’m loving what I’m seeing! Great work @pptrsha1, see how happy they are now! :star_struck:

Did you ever watched Kushman’s teaching supercropping? :thinking:

I’ll link you the video anyway… always a good reference… :nerd_face:

5 Likes

thanks for the video!

1 Like

@kapouic and @tenga. yesterday i got to text with green jewels. thank you tenga for the phone number. it was so nice. she is battling the monster again. when covid is over or i get a vaccine i am going to visit her. she is an hour away from me.

6 Likes

Tell her loco said high… You know what… hee hee …it’s been a while. Maybe I should mosey on over…

6 Likes

you should! these people were a part of your life for a long time. her and patch would love a high!

4 Likes

i still think its funny that at one time i thought blackthumbbetty was a guy with a wicked sense of humor. you have to give me a pass because i am old. she talked about her wife and i just figured husband / wife. i grew up with a gay uncle, 3 of my tenants are gay, and i didnt make the connection until we were discussing sam elliot! i am such an old lady. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: i felt like i had disrespected her for not acknowledging her. she is a kick ass MASTER GROWER and BAKER! respect blackthumbbetty!

4 Likes