You dont want to know what i call this

I thought that too. Matter of fact fano and i had a disagreement…he was right. Lol betty is good no doubt. She’s just very point blank…you’d think we’d get along better. Lol nope she don’t like me

2 Likes

its because sometimes two alphas just cant be in the same room!

3 Likes

i got my seeds today from @automatik ! black sugar rose and dark purple! woo hoo! working on a new setup to do seedlings soon :grinning:

6 Likes

Thanks so much.

5 Likes

@pptrsha1 that’s the video I was talking about this morning the one @kapouic posted above.
:v:t2: And :heart:

3 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes

Alrighty folks I am back. I missed you kats.

3 Likes

did you get your vehicle on the road?

2 Likes
4 Likes
5 Likes

no matter haw many years go bye. this song is epic

3 Likes

MornIng mrs trish. How r u this morning???

3 Likes

good morning. i slept in today

2 Likes

i am about to do something nuts today. i cant seem to get a handle on flushing or watering my plants i have left in plastic pots so out the come today. my seedling starter should be here today. i am going to start my black sugar rose from automatik

2 Likes

@Mark0427 are you feeling any better today?

3 Likes

I came across one of my favorite guys on YouTube this morning, and I though of you…

Have a great day, my favorite “Cereal Killer” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

kap. this song means more to me than i can express. its my connection to my first grandchild. i dressed her up as dorothy and took her to an interactive wizard of oz show when she was 4. she was my heart. i still have her little music box that plays over the rainbow and her ruby slippers necklace. that was 16 years ago. you know what happened to her

3 Likes

I seriously hope I didn’t make you sad today… :sob:
I remembered you saying you loved that song, but you never explained why…

3 Likes

Woke up feeling okay. Moving the arm around is killer back to the doc sonething not cool for it to be like a hott ass feel sensative skin all right where my arm touches my side under the armpit area. Lookink it up its prolly a sack of water building up from a bone rubbing so ething. Forgot what it was calked

2 Likes