You dont want to know what i call this

no they are beautiful memories

2 Likes

bursitis. lord i know. can you get prednisone?

2 Likes

I think i have 2 pks of that here. Steroid

2 Likes

now would be a good time to use them

3 Likes

And thats what im thinking too just the signs and googling tells me it is that.

2 Likes

My whole shoulder blade on the right side of my body is down and oit like a good inch lower and oit than the other side is. My whole right side is all fucked up

2 Likes

your body is pulling it up in response to pain. take the inflammation away and it will be an ahhhh moment

2 Likes

No pills work for the pain. Ive ate 5 ibus to try and it dont touch it at all once it hurtimg. Yesterday was super bad. Not too bad right now but more it moves the worse it gets

2 Likes

my old but tried to impress my grands. my grand d that is 12 is a gymnist. i wanted to show her i could keep up. i did the splits and tore a ligament. i would never admit i hurt myself. you know that i am fine and cool walk away? i did that. my daughter is 38 and can do a back flip. i spent the whole summer hurt because i wasnt telling anyone what i did

2 Likes

pain meds dont work for me after a point. prednisone always works

2 Likes

Mine is methylpresdnisolone 4mg

2 Likes

i would have already tried it.

2 Likes

I jave 2 or 3 pks. Doc goves it to me when i jabe fucked up muscles but i never take them. They always make me so damn hungry and there is never enough food around while im at work lol.

2 Likes

that was always my reaction to them too and the no sleep thing. i would try anything to get out of pain. heck i am on 60 mg prednisone a day now

2 Likes

Damn. Ill be there soon. Dr here dont give pain meds tho. Super hard to get anything good for pain because of all the fucking junkies around the world ruin shit for the ppl who need it.

3 Likes

yeah i know. my dentist suggested i take 3 motrin and 2 tylenol at the same time because it had a narcotic effect without being a narcotic. didnt matter that its dangerous

2 Likes

My cousin runs downtown henry ford main. She is the man of the emergency department. She is the go to gal on what to do and she tells me 3500mg of acetaminophen per day anything over is a od on the body.

2 Likes

for all of us that bought in to using opiates when they got handed out like candy we knew what it was doing to us. we were all probably told about the addiction warning. we all share some of the blame for people not getting treated now

2 Likes

Not me. I only know 2 ppl who were addicted to opiates. My uncle and his gf. Bad news on both them.

2 Likes

they may have had real conditions to begin with.

2 Likes