4 site RDWC system

Ok now there stretching more! One top in the back already hit the light!!! :man_facepalming::+1::rofl:

I was slow on the trelis right?? Damn and hydro is slower to get flowering. But once it starts it ls a monster. Soil/media is so different it’s straight up night and day. And since i had one shoot hitting the light i had to have the wife go in under the trelis. Now (we) she have/has cats and there not allowed anywhere near the grow. And neither is hary cat clothes…im seriously anal about it. I dont want cat hair in my weed. So the rule is she has to take off any hairy clothes. Well she took off all her clothes! And went under the trelis Well :eyes::flushed::partying_face: and i got up on the tiny ladder to hold the trelis up as she carefully pulled the plant over. Man 2 of my favorite things a naked wife and weed plants. Shes pretty small and get in under there and i got to watch the show wow. It was very very veryyyy hard to concentrate up on the tiny ladder with the wife :smiling_imp::thinking: down there all naked. And you know up above the canopy you cant see shit! Damn i cant see shit now. So finally we get the plants all bent over and situated. And she says well since im in here ill trim some of these shoots off and leaves off. So im helping defoliate from above and shes below and now at this point i dont remeber if i was supposed to remove the leaves So i can SEE the naked lady or if it was to add more light! Man it was very awesome and then she went off to work :sob: i should have got a pic. but ill never forget that :+1:

8 Likes

Ooooooh. :wink::wink::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

6 Likes

Yeah i dont know how she got in there.
12dbbrCzgYw4yQ

8 Likes

d7b30ccdecf2a0ca82ef68af9b003e1b

6 Likes

Ok the plant wrangling worked out well and kept the beasts at bay! For now.

10 Likes

These baby’s aren’t even budding yet. Bro…by my calculations, you have been out of room 2 weeks ago. Hahaha

6 Likes

Yeah the problem i see is. They do not flower like in soil they do it slowy as Fuck. Ive been tucking and weaving them. Last time was a shit show! They hit the light. They require a lot more work. Im trying to get them more bushy and shorter first before i flip them. See i never really messed with much lst or even using a trelis. Because im always moving plants around and breeding them so it didn’t make sense. But now im on a smaller scale and dont have the room but i need to have more harvest. So im trying to learn more about keeping the plants under control. And when to do it for my setup because i havent grown a lot of hydro at all. I mean i could fill a 4x4 tent with 1 plant. When i tried to run my 8 site Rcdw system it was max 4 plants per 4x4 area and that was a crazy grow and learned a lot. I had one plant that just got enormous and took over the whole grow! I couldn’t have planned for that but i also never tried to control it either. The stretching in hydro is amazing and the leaves are harder to rip or break of. They feel stronger more lush and far better than soil grown flower but when smoked side by side there very similar.

11 Likes

I love hydro. I prefer it. I’ve been chatting a bit with a couple buddies about air layering to take rooted clones off a mother and splicing different strains creating multi strain mothers. Got me researching, thinking hydro with the rapid growth would be best for a couple of experiments like this :v::v::+1:

7 Likes

Hydro be koo… One of my favs really.

7 Likes

Mine too. I feel I have more and better control over my grows with hydro as long as I keep the environment in check .:v:

6 Likes

And making super trees!

6 Likes

I got a couple little ones in the troughs :rofl::joy:

6 Likes

Now i have to dedoliate more.

8 Likes

Holy crap what a jungle!

8 Likes

You got mrs preybird on standby? Lol

7 Likes

Yeah shes been helping me from underneath and i do the top

6 Likes

Yeah shes been helping me from underneath and i do the

Man what thicket! Defoliating this is gonna suck especially at the back. Because these plants are 6 feet tall.

If it wasnt for the trellis i would be screwed!

7 Likes

Ok this is a huge mess now! Defoliating like crazy and there just thick!

9 Likes

Nice to have problems like that they look awesome

8 Likes

There getting bigger and the stretch has slowed. The one plant on the left is about to hit the light!

8 Likes