4th indoor 1st with rdwc and coast of main

Take the heater out. The pump running will warm the water along with everything getting warm from the lights also. Too much heat to the water will create root rot and slimy roots. Ur better off havung the water under 70 like closer to 66ish if u can jeep it there. Anything over 70 and it creates fungus to form inside from the geat. B safe

6 Likes

I would agree but basement still real cold for at least the next week and tried this 2 or 3 months ago without heater and cuttings did very poorly 1 out of 10 survived and water temps never got much above 58 °f so that’s why i added the heater and it’s only set to 68 so should be fine or at least it should be. I forgot to add back history to explain why I added heater :metal::100:. Every grow is a little different which is why Every one does shit a little different
I do appreciate your input and time brother :sunglasses::beers::100:

4 Likes

Also im not putting cloner in gro tent its just on basement floor so heat from lights aren’t an issue and using a small wattage desk lamp as you don’t want the cuttings to try and grow just want them to thro roots this is mostly from hellraisers threads ive read thru at ilgm. :grin:

3 Likes

I got ya. I put mine in tent under light makes sense to have ut if it stays cool tho.

3 Likes

Yup next time ill be sure to give more info I’m trying to keep this same grow on both forums here and ilgm, figured the more input i get the more i can learn :metal::sunglasses::beers:

4 Likes

Rez change today , starting to figure out a routine but 30 gal swap still takes around an hour and a half so 90 minutes but that includes mixing up all the nutes as well so not bad :beers::100:

Silica 60 ml
Jack’s A 120 g at 4
Part B 63g at 2.1
Southern AG 30 ml
Ph’d to 5.53 ppm 1045

Luvin both mediums right now :metal::grin:
Both feel very hands off so far and the plants seem to luv it too :sunglasses::beers:

5 Likes

5 Likes

Nice. When i did a hydro style one when i did rez change i would fill a bucket with water and a bottle of peroxide and soak the roots in the peroxide water til all was cleaned out and reset to go. When ur done and ready to set the plant back in the rez make sure u rinse off the roots super well as to not put peroxide into the rez and kill off anything good in there. Peroxide will heelp keep any slime and bron off the roots and keep them clean so ull jave xtra clean roots going back into a clean rez

4 Likes

Thanks for the info mark appreciate that :metal::sunglasses:

4 Likes

4/6 watered clone and com girls
Clone - in ph 6.78 Ppm 120
Out ph 6.82 ppm 470
Com girls - in ph 6.78 ppm 120 also added 1/2 cup of feed to each scratched in a couple inches watered to slight runoff everyone is looking happy so far we’re 31 days today

Here’s the clone (Alaskan ice)

If the one thats tryin to be a dam tree gets much taller I’m going to have to try my hand at super cropping and put my scrog up probably gonna need to anyway at least for the hydro girls :rofl::grin:. Always amazed at how same strain from seed can look soooo different :100::rofl: Keep em growing gro bro’s and sister’s
hydro numbers
Holding steady at ph 6.02 ppm 1110 :grin::metal::muscle:

20240407_081902

6 Likes

Just buy one of those stretchy trelis nets. Then just put it down over the plant and just bend the plant under the trelis. i have 4 of them trellises. I like to breed plants and see how there branching is and there morphology is on strains i cross. So i have been really bad about using trelises and scrogs. So im learning to use them more and practicing using them more.

5 Likes

Awesome. The third pic center hige leaf u should defol that one. Its bugging me as its blocking the others inder from growing for u. Lol. See how thebtop is a button of white and under thatbleaf is a couple whites defol the big leaf and that bud will start to fill in better also. Lol. Sorry ocd

3 Likes

Oh for sure I have those cargo net’s i just would like the ability to bring them outside the tent but probably gonna need to set one up for sure :100::+1::beers:

3 Likes

All good brother :rofl::rofl:, yup i see it :metal::100:

3 Likes

Buckets were a little low so topped off rez with 1 gallon probably could have done 2 gallons but figured start low and see how everything reacts so dumped in 1 gallon of tap water ph’d to 5.5 ppm 140 gonna let it cycle through for a bit and check numbers

Com girls doing well , pluto cut starting to flower

4 Likes

Trimmed everyone up a bit … again , lots of huge fan leaves :rofl::rofl:

Stay lit everyone :metal::grin::100:

3 Likes

Nice. Whats the big ole brown spot in the roots there. Is it brown in the middles of the roots.

3 Likes

I see that too, looks like just a spot that got extra nute build up no smells or anything but yes im watching it. I’ll let you know if it’s anything :+1:

2 Likes

Splashed some of the waterfall on to that area and rinsed off easily

:metal::100::grin: @Mark0427

4 Likes

Update: 4/10
Top off rez withe 2 gallons of tap water ph’d to 5.83
Water com girls in ph 6.3 ppm 120 (tap water) about a gallon ea. Slight runoff

Feed clone, 4/2 jacks with seaweed extract
In ph 6.7 ppm 1010
Out ph 6.65 ppm 1200

Rez change tomorrow that’ll be 10 days, feeding clone later today
Every one looking decent and everything is starting to flower except chaty cathy she’s a photo so will probably be changing lights to 12/12 here pretty soon. Stay lit my friends :sunglasses::100::metal:

4 Likes