🍃 AMA with Brian Gandy of SAGE Lighting Thursday, August 15th at 11 AM PST

HMU if you are in a pinch. I have some High Visibility hardware that is a little older but will blow that out of the water. I can cut you a deal :slight_smile:

Beware the Blurple Companies! Hardware is hit or miss at best with the Chinese OEM stuff and many companies go up in smoke before you can get a warranty call in

3 Likes

Thanks heres it
20160609_164452

3 Likes

One of the main adjustments with LED is warmer rooms 80 plus. I know some guys pushing 90 with CO2 and LED. YOU HAVE TO KEEP THE ROOTZONE COOL THOUGH!!! Nice work. Shoot me some DM’s on IG once you get setup

3 Likes

If you need to get into newer hardware for lower up front costs, I can potentially help with that. My goal is to help people get into the right LED. Sacrificing quality/brand fixture to save a few bucks with LED right now is still a huge gamble

2 Likes

Will do! Thanks

3 Likes

Clean Lights Run Good. Clean Bikes Ride Good. Tip of the hat sir

3 Likes

@doobienoobie, since it’s pretty tame here today, mind if I ask you what the main adjustment was to running LED? And what is your best performing strain under LED?

3 Likes

What are your personal favorite lights?

1 Like

@Growernick, as we wrap it up, same question to you? What were the main adjustments to running LED? And I know you are a fan of UV. How does LED stack up on performance?

2 Likes

@Growernick, Right now my two main fixtures are the Fluence SPYDR 2p and the Illumitex Harvest Edge XO.

SPYDR Series for vertical and XO for Top Light.

The SPYDR 2i is just a little more output for more money. “smooth corinthian leather” imo.

GrowFlux and LumiGrow are innovation leaders.

HLG for the DIY crew.

3 Likes

I never used HID lights so for me this is all I know. But I can’t stand the lies in the industry especially the blurple market. That’s what led to me building my own. No fear of being over labeled when you make it yourself.

3 Likes

I love UVB! I think a combo array with LED and CMH heavy on the UVB produces some of the dankest chronic possible…again, provided other conditions a (CO2, PPM, RH/VPD) are optimized and maintained as well. For me as a grower, it’s all about producing the highest quality possible in the most sustainable fashion, without sacrificing quantity.

3 Likes

I’ll have to hit up my friends at Illumitex and see if I can’t get them to spare a unit to demo…:wink:

3 Likes

Here are some deep dives and new content up this week:

3 Likes

Hey! Dont give me all the credit - I have a great team! Anyone in need of high reliability, wireless dimming solutions with remote access please hit us up!

Official announcement is coming soon, but we are out of the fixture manufacturing business. We are really more focused on control, wireless sensors, and the user experience, and are working on a bunch of integrations alongside the launch of our network dimmer.

Our new dimmer product: https://docs.growflux.com/products/GFX-DIM/GFX-DIM%20Datasheet.pdf

3 Likes

I am all about transparency. I had a few brands on my card but am pulling them in my new Buyer’s Guide because of misleading customers.

My initial outlook for this whole approach was to be super PC but the gloves are off and I am going to do some call outs. Keep an eye out lol.

3 Likes

A lot of the issues I ran into had to do with stress induced by conditions when replacing the HID’s with the LED’s. I still ran CO2 and HVAC in the manner I would have with HID’s. It took awhile to readjust some of my environmental controls and simultaneously let go of some of the hard set beliefs I had fiercely clung to as an HID grower… It was a quick learning curve and would now be hard to go back to growing HID

4 Likes

Mr Wes is coming out next week and we just put in a PO for the freshy fresh XO to be delivered for our meetings next week in Denver. I just posted my first look vid at the pre production version I got my hands on

3 Likes

Hey @EricEisele! Great to see you here! Your team is awesome! Shoutout to all the guys!

2 Likes

@EricEisele high praise from the chief today. I look forward to catching up with you guys.

2 Likes