Anyone Looking for resources?

Saying :wave: Heyy to All of our members in Growers Network!!

@growopowners @DispensaryOwners @mastergrowers @ProcessorOwners @LabOwner @EquipManufacturers @EquipSuppliers Did you know that we are now 3400+ members strong? Whoo hoo! :tada:

We have an abundance of informative resources and resourceful business owners in our community for you to connect with and grow your businesses.

I would like for you to meet some of our members and check out what they are bringing to the industry…

Looking for Insurance providers: Say Hello to @bbennett & @mperkins over at #vendor-corner:sagacious-insurance-services ; or @mjiongco over at #vendor-corner:complete-access-insurance ; or @johno over at #vendor-corner:RBC-insurance-associates ; or Looking for Captive Insurance Resources: Say Hello to @GoddessofPhun & @jeff2 over at #vendor-corner:cannabis-captive-insurance (VC & website coming soon) ; or @amyeking over at #vendor-corner:emerald-risk-solutions

Looking for merchant services or good POS systems: Say Hello to @CBDMerch over at #vendor-corner:cbd-merchant ; & @tom3 over at #vendor-corner:factory-service-co

Looking for Legal Resources: Say Hello to @ChigbuLLP over at #vendor-corner:chigbu

Looking for Compliance Resources: Say Hello to @mjhunt over at #vendor-corner:adherence-compliance

Looking for employment recruiting resources: Say Hello to @bpl & @cmp over at #vendor-corner:wyndham-mills-international ; or @paulmillius over at #vendor-corner:cannacruiter

Looking for Investment resources: Say Hello to @ddisa10 over at #vendor-corner:greenleaf-investment-fund

Looking for Surety Bonds: Say Hello to @karla over at #vendor-corner:alpha-surety-bonds

Looking for some of the best soil resources: Say Hello to @kyork & @Haley_Batch64 over at #vendor-corner:batch64

Looking for an automation system & resources: Say Hello to @AlulaHydro over at #vendor-corner:alula-hydronutrients

Looking for real estate property: Say Hello to @KerryMann over at #vendor-corner:pacifica-commercial-realty; or @MGirley; or @420_Estates over at #vendor-corner:420-estates

Looking for Cultivation Air & Purification resources: Say Hello to @tlmcconn over at #vendor-corner:pantec-llc

Looking for regulatory requirements and compliance technology: Say Hello to @ChipCassady over at #vendor-corner:420-tech

Looking for ventilation and dehumidification systems: Say Hello to the team over at @DryGair

Don’t be too shy to say HI!!:slightly_smiling_face:

Happy chatting and growing!

~Kareenabis~

5 Likes

Thank you for the shout out Kareen. I do need to regroup with you after 8/10. Can we set up a time to run through the program so I can get some posts in?

Thanks~

Best,

Maura Perkins

logo-5 90%

800 S. Broadway, Suite 101

Walnut Creek, CA 94596

888-654-8884 Ext 1

License #0806264

Email: Mperkins@sagaciousins.com

Web: www.Sagaciousinsurance.com

3 Likes

Heyy Maura! You’re welcome!! It’s my pleasure and my duty to connect our members in our GNet community.

Absolutely! I’ll shoot you an email with my available times to jump on a call for that following week.

Talk soon.

~Kareenabis~

2 Likes

Hi Kareen,

Thank you for sharing. Please include @420estates as well as myself, @mgirley as we both deal in real estate. I recently just opened Green Flower Brokers, Inc. and will be sharing more info with the group.

Thanks!

-Marlee

3 Likes

Hey Marlee! You’re welcome! I can absolutely add you @420_Estates & @MGirley to our elite list of cannabis professionals and resources.

Congratulations to your new company!!:tada:

Thank you for being an active member!

~Kareenabis~

4 Likes

Hi Kareen, this is a great idea.

We at DryGair would be more than happy to share our knowledge on humidity in growing spaces, ventilation and dehumidification systems.

Thanks!

3 Likes

Hey DryGair team. Thanks!

OK, great! Thank you for adding yourselves to our resources list.

I know our members would benefit from learning more about what you all are bringing to the community and the industry.

Thanks for being an active member!

~Kareenabis~

3 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

My pleasure!

2 Likes