Bogleg's "Dejah" SOG Grow (Ebb and Flow, Jacks 3-2-1, COB, 4x4)

I concur.

After talking with you while on your last grow you thought that you put them into flower a little too late, now your thinking a little too early.

I think after this grow is over you will have that system dialed in pretty good

8 Likes

I agree with @tdubwilly, @Bogleg, I bet you get that system dialed in but by the looks of the amount of seeds youā€™ve got there, it looks like you are going to be sorting way too many seeds to pay attention to what happens in that flower room!

LOL

What a lucky man, working while sorting those lovely seeds! You are going to have too many, you know my address, right? LOL jk jk

Seriously, congrats! Looks like you are successful in so many ways. Currently, I am struggling with my environment for my new nursery. I have an inkbird on the way, but I thought it is so small I wouldnā€™t need one. Lesson learned, some of my seedlings were too tiny and got too cold last night, poor babies, lol

5 Likes

Thatā€™s funny. A pile of seeds and a conference call. :+1:

8 Likes

:joy:That was awesome.

3 Likes

Look what I found :wink:

There is a hooka in the bottom picture. Iā€™d love to get my hands on a genuine martian landrace, lol.
~MacG

8 Likes

All this art is stunning

3 Likes

Now I just need to work on this cultivar until it properly represents itā€™s namesake. :smiley:

4 Likes

You mean sheā€™s only kinda like this right now?

But you want to get her to this:

5 Likes

Lol - fair summary. :smiley:

4 Likes

Damn I am growing the wrong strainsā€¦ there is none of that in my garden at the momentā€¦

6 Likes

11 days under 12/12. 12 days since they were put in the tray.

Hope they keep getting bigger.

9 Likes

Nice roots :wink:

6 Likes

@Packee you are thinking of getting the table up an runningā€¦ here is a nice threadā€¦

7 Likes

@Ladithief oh Iā€™m watching lol.

Once I get those other ladies cutā€¦tomorrow Iā€™m hoping or at least this week lol

Then aero table time :laughing:

7 Likes

@not2sureyet here is Bogleg journal on this side :wink:

5 Likes

@macgyver_stoner and @Growernick:

Would it be possible to reclaim my spent nutrient water cost-effectively? I am thinking maybe using an RO system I could recover and re-use water Iā€™ve removed from my reservoirs.

4 Likes

My first thought was running into a small reservoir like a pond and letting things settle, use heavy metal sequestering water plants, pull from pond and treat. Not quite aquaponicsā€¦

6 Likes

My thought was to collect the dirty water in a 55 gallon drum and connect that drum to some kind of desalination device to move the water to a different 55 gallon drum after desalination.

5 Likes

Possibly a sand filter filled with green sand would work to pre treat and then add enzymes and aerate , could use a UV light first to b sure no bacteria or disease gets thru (just a quick thought Iā€™m not a pro) but I did live with one lol I could ask him actually

4 Likes

I donā€™t think it would be very cost effective.

4 Likes