CannaCon Expo in Seattle - February 2018

I’ll keep my ears out April!

2 Likes

Yes, Global Garden will be there exhibiting DimLux Lighting and Green House Feeding powder nutrients.

3 Likes

What booth number @ErikElder? I’ll swing by and say hi!

1 Like

We are at booth 1003

3 Likes

It’s here! CannaCon week! Are you all getting pumped up?! My phone blows up regularly from the guys I’m heading down there with, it’s going to be a blast!

I’ve been studying and doing my homework today!

Now let’s see…

1 Like

April, we might have to start our own after party. What is your booth number and I will stop by and say hello.

2 Likes

Everyone getting excited?! We’re bringing the autoflowers! One of my associates from Washington will be bringing some autoflowering cannabis for the trip to CannaCon, if anyone that partakes would like to partake and see what the fuss is about, there will be a drum circle formed in the CannaCon parking lot at various times of the day during the convention!

1 Like

Hahahaha! We are at booth 833. Stop by and say hi!

4 Likes

I will be wondering around. However I am easy to spot… I am short, dark and handsome… and always wear a bow tie.

2 Likes

Jordan, will the growers network have a booth at Cannacon?

2 Likes

Not this year Larry, but I will be there all three days walking the floor so I’ll be looking for you to say hi! Let me know if you want to grab a coffee or tea or something!

2 Likes

My green Method 7’s keep me from feeling like my brain is being scrambled whilst working under LED’s! I appreciate any manufacturer who can pass you on to another vendor with a good, safe product…Great show of integrity!

3 Likes

Where were you when I bought my tickets a month ago…hahah!

3 Likes

Wait…are you saying your brain feels scrambled WITH M7s or they keep your brain from feeling scrambled? Am I reading that wrong?

3 Likes

Jordan - I have been talking about you the last two days!!! Sending love and growers here for information and insight!

The more we know the more we grow (pun intended!)

Stop by booth#841 for a live demo of Proteus420 and say hi to me - in the adorable yet vertically challenged red head!

3 Likes

Daniel - it
Was awesome meeting you yesterday! Thank you so much for the hats!! I have been talking to all the growers we meet about them!!!

3 Likes

I was standing outside your booth today but you were packed with people! Are you attending any of the after events?

1 Like

I found this guy though Haha! Great chatting Larry @420FriendlyInsurance!

6 Likes

I totally posted that wrong! LOL
My Method 7’s keep my brain FROM feeling like scrambled eggs (I have other stuff for that :yum:)

3 Likes

Heading back home to Colorado for this guy! Was fantastic to see everyone that I saw and pictures and review of the experience coming soon!

Safe travels everyone, see you at the next one!

4 Likes