Chase Blue kai farms

Sibling love! :heart:

Sister-by-sibling GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

9 Likes

That’s definitely a good deal
@MrMonkey420 I just grow for personal use I do grow a lot but I give a good bit away I just like a nice flat canopy I’ve grown 4 plants all different strains in 4x4 scrog I I’ve never really had much issues except a finicky lady now and then selective harvest is no biggie I hang branches anyway just cut the net

9 Likes

I think the main thing is to have fun. :+1:t3::+1:t3:

I’ve tried most styles of training. I don’t put one up against the other. I just do what I feel like at the time. But if you want a really fun grow and you’re not worried about time, a manifold is the way to go. Talk about a beautiful structure and so much fun to do and you learn so much in the training of the plant. Everyone should try it at least once. :+1:t3::+1:t3:

And if you want it to be next level fun, can you grow it in a solo cup.

I did this one in an upside down Solo cup, so I could have more volume for the roots. I put it in a flood drain system.

7 Likes

@happilyretired I totally agree the most important part is to have fun and pick a growing style that you enjoy I really enjoy growing scrog that’s why I do it I just love opening the tent to a nice flat canopy of buds it just does it for me
I’m dropping a couple of @repins12 stuff going with a Charlotte’s yesterdream and a man bear alien pig autos I will run those in my 2x3 with no net just some topping/ training so they’re somewhat bushed out obviously not too bushed out it’s a small tent :joy::rofl:
:v:t2:

9 Likes

Man bear alien pig and Charlotte’s yesterday dream

7 Likes

I did 2 charileytes yesterdreams they were a good smoke as flower form. I tried to press it and got low return so just smoked as flower. Had a real nice taste like kerosene fruit maybe. Nice buzz to me I felt the buzz in the eyes bad but I usually dab and flower hit my eyes different. Lol. U should be happy it’s def a gassy side flavor more than fruity like

7 Likes

@Mark0427 thanks I was wondering about it ,never really grown autos wanted to check it out

7 Likes

Yeah autos always smoke great as flower form blunts joints bowls ect. But for me to press it’s not worthy I can press 14g auto and get like 2 g return. I can do photos that way and get like 6 plus some times.

7 Likes

The first one I did was in a 2oz short glass and I got 2 joints worth of weed from it. Was 2 nice nugs. Same taste as the big one I grew. I’m wondering how it would be to do a butane run on autos vs the press. Maybe a different return amount as I always seem to get a bit more when I open blast photo weed.

7 Likes

@Mark0427 I’ve been wanting to get an open blast setup

7 Likes

U can get glass tubes on Amazon and just use the cheaper 4 dollar cans of butane. Can get cases of 11x refined on Amazon for like 55 bucks for 24 cans. I use a blow dryer to get all the butane out of the finished stuff. Works pretty well don’t get the wax too hot and removes the butane. L know if it’s still in when the blow dryer hits the wax it gets a white hue to it not staying the brown Tanisha clear look. Next time I do some I’ll try and remeber to video it

7 Likes

Yeah there’s like a I think it’s a 90 g open blast column I want to get I think it’s like 117 for that and the silicone mat @Mark0427

7 Likes

Getting ready to work on a little Tahoe 18 :wink:

9 Likes

That looks sparkly and delicious :drooling_face:

I can’t wait to get back to using weed again!

9 Likes

Nice buds. If I’m gonna press the stuff I rough trim and leave sugars on as the good stuff will come off with the heat. Lol. I do however trim up all the super nice buds real purdy like. I got weights of all the plants I’ll post in the am after wife finishes adding everything up and all. She likes to do the math work so have at it. Lol. I use a calculator but that’s me. Lol. I know the pbb was right close to 2lbs it was a few oz shy of 2 lbs that’s 3 big plants and one smaller one. Not too shabby I don’t think. Seems to press pretty nice also. The purple one hasn’t been fully trimmed up but presses pretty purple lol

5 Likes

Got a new blast column yesterday pretty stoked with that I’m going to try out some BHO
Vacuum pump and can be here in a couple days can’t wait to give it a go

9 Likes

Got the autos up potted into the three gallon plastic bags they’ve only got about 2.5 gallons in them some of @repins12 gear got the man bear alien pig and the Charlotte’s yesterday dream

9 Likes

got a few packs of beans in the mail yesterday stoked to get them!

8 Likes

gave the clones a good clean up this morning ethos end game x Grandpa’s

9 Likes

Picked up a little spice grinder electric rechargeable works pretty sweet for grinding buds it’s even got a little canister you can keep screwed on to keep the grinded product fresh

8 Likes