Chase Blue kai farms

Charlotte’s yesterdream she’s a little beast got tons of offshoots going to be a sweet plant with very minimal training

9 Likes

I grew out 2 of them one in a 2 oz solo got 3 joints and it tasted good asf so we did a bigger one. Same taste and smells which was super yummy tasting. To me it was more like a skunky strain ot so much fruity which i liked alot. I want a strait up skunk strain for myself. I love the sku k stuff.

6 Likes

@Mark0427 Yeah I prefer gassy skunky just a stinky dank instead of fruity really but there are some nice fruity smelling ones I grew out that clone from PR it was a super skunk from ilgm it didn’t even resemble Skunk it just smelled straight up piney I mean it’s nice but I definitely wouldn’t consider it skunk myself I think they just crossed too much s*** these days instead of taking into consideration what would cross nicely and they just say oh these are two well-known names what’s cram them together :joy::rofl:
For the last while I’ve been smoking on this biscotti mixed with the Tahoe 18 just mixing the buds together but man that makes an awesome tasting smoke

7 Likes

Ilgm dont even make seeds they buy in bulk from breeders and sale with their logo i do believe. Have u tried pacific seeds. I see they have a cheesequake strain id like to try buy wanna make sure on the sites first.

6 Likes

I want to try to go with more exotic stuff like stuff from personal breeders or more high-end, looking into some qualifier farms stuff right now well they sent me to a guy says he makes fire so I’m in contact with him right now and I want to hook up with some solefire seeds
I need to start growing some regs

8 Likes

I might have a few reg strains of intrest for u gemini sent me some pretty good selections mixed with aficionados trufflez i have alot of fire strains ive yet to grow because of the reg factor and weinging out maales but seein every1 making babies on here is making me wanna dive into the pile and go. Ive had some beautiful males i tossed before they opened i mean fill of pollen sacs and lush beautiful plants but wasnt no where near intrested in having a male pollinate a crop. Now is another story. Gemi i genetics is a good fella and has killer shit. He stopped instagram for the most and went to doscord i believe and i cant get with that layout. Was confusing as shit so i gave it up. Lol.

6 Likes

Chitown has Gemini Genetics, that’s on sale. Is this the same Gemini Genetics?

6 Likes

I’m definitely interested :thinking:

6 Likes

Ues chitown does sell gemini stuff.

6 Likes

That guy I was in contact with has sativa’s I’m not into that I’m histrung enough I like indica dominant strains or at least 50/50 oh well I’ll check him later

5 Likes

Gave the ethos clones a good trim everything always grows better in my bigger tent :person_shrugging:
Hers some pics

12 Likes

Nice frosty lady’s there

8 Likes

got the next round sprouted
monkey slaps from @PreyBird1
Lady Kush from elev8
The little taller one is the monkey slaps the lady Kush was headed the wrong direction I had to dig in and get her corrected she’s headed above ground now :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: pretty excited to run these monkey slaps

10 Likes

Me too. I have some started also. About the same size. :+1:t3:

8 Likes

Nice I’ll check em out

8 Likes

Sweet following. I have 4 monkey slaps running right now.

7 Likes

Gave Charlotte’s yesterdream a good trim

And some trich shots from the clones getting close

9 Likes

A little pic of the clones with just UVB turned on just interesting pics :sunglasses::v:t2:

9 Likes

I’m going to start one :monkey: Monkey Slapz as well for the next run! We’ll all have to compare and see what difference our cultivation methods make. I’m going to be organic for all 4 plants I will start.

6 Likes

Pretty cool looking…the buds ain`t bad either, haha.

5 Likes