Chase Blue kai farms

Very frosty buds looking good

3 Likes

I got some ethos pla et of grapes one or 2 seeds and i believe it was grandpas cookies and some kinda cake strain i got drom automattil when he first opened up chitown

4 Likes

A little peak a
Charlotte’s yesterdream from @repins12
She’s looking good she’s turning it on now

7 Likes

I’ve grown cherry Garcia twice. Good stuff, one of my wife’s faves. I grow a lot of ethos. I joined there multipass club several years ago. So they send me Seeds a couple times a year. I got four autos going, 2 different strains. I have grandpa‘s cookies x Shawty, white wedding cake. Melon Baller x endgame and punchline BX1. A lot of the genetics the club gets or probably not released to the public. Probably a lot of testers going out. They also have their very own forum for their genetics. I haven’t been there yet to check it out though. Anyways, I think you’re gonna enjoy that cherry Garcia. Do you have a good evening? :v:t3:

6 Likes

Met up with the fellow growme yesterday @calizona traded up an ounce of the end game for an ounce of some of his garlic triangle mints very nice strain ,gave him some Runtz BHO as well

7 Likes

Nice looking buds there. I got some cbd strains from him seeds thatbis to frow i should find and drop them. Were like cherrywine or sum close tonthat name all cbd i believe

4 Likes

@Mark0427 I had tried another strain from them that he had grew it was called Tommy Pater that was some nice smoke as well we’re occasionally hook up and trade buds

4 Likes

Got the end game x Grandpa’s clones chopped looks like a pretty good haul some pretty sweet looking buds big old chunkers

10 Likes

Very impressive @jj520!!

7 Likes

That looks killer. :+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

6 Likes

Little update
Monkey slaps/@PreyBird1
Lady Kush/elev8 seeds
Slaps is the taller one she’s been fem’d they will more than likely get moved to their 3 gallon bags today just need to mix a little perlite in with some used cocoa and rebuffer it with jacks 4/2 mix
They’re on the gas lantern schedule

9 Likes

Chop six plants start two?

7 Likes

@happilyretired :joy::rofl:
In a couple 2-3 weeks I’m going to take clones of those two and I’ll grow out three of each in that tent to replace those six

5 Likes

Yeah, where are you girl?…:+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

5 Likes

Same Bud different lighting

8 Likes

Nice shes frosty

6 Likes

Got the monkey slaps/ and the lady Kush up potted the other day lady Kush needs to kick it in gear she’s cruising but she’s already got a booster seat

Just trimmed up Charlotte’s yesterdream / @repins12

8 Likes

7 Likes

Looking good. Me and wife just teansplanted 2 çic and 2 mid snk into 1 gals yesterday. A week or ² and ill start spray for a week before flip. Cant wait. Lol. Hope this wprks out

6 Likes

@Mark0427 sweet hope it works out as well, lm interested :wink:

4 Likes