Chase Blue kai farms

Mark. Are in you in hydro? I saw the chiller mentioned there. My rez temps for the autopots are always in the 80s range. A little higher in the summer time.

5 Likes

No canna coco in the ultra oxy pots. I tried the auto pots loved it but it just feels more like im doing something by watering daily or every other day keeps me going some

5 Likes

3x3’s rockin now

Auto tent is in 48 hrs lights out before chop

7 Likes

I took a couple with my phone off the microscope screen as i dont like going thru the teansfer process from the scope to the phone. Too much work involved so i do this. Lol.

6 Likes

That second picture, very nice!!

6 Likes

Nice purples I take mine with microscope via phone with wifi phone takes pics

6 Likes

Thanks much appreciated :+1:t2: can’t wait to give it a try smells a little sweet fruit gassy

5 Likes

My phone has macro settings. But i dont like the way it takes pics always looks like crap

4 Likes

That’s a nice looking plant. You really get some amber there @Mark0427 Mine never make it past a dark cloudy. Then the choppers find there way in there LOL

5 Likes

I think i would jave left them more if they didnt fall over on eachother. Lol. Before any bad happened i cut them down. Jad the whole house reeking uesterday bad. Had my wifes eyes burning the smell was so strong. Today my kids came home and said its not that bad mom. Yeah it was tho. Lol. It was super loud yesterday. My oldest came by stole a branch to take home and let dry out and she walked in the back part of house i have closed off to keep air back there where we sleep she comes running out babe to her bf. U ajve to come smell this it smells like a pot shop back here. Lmao.

Well kid ut kinda is. Lol

5 Likes

@Mark0427 Yep the house smells better than the pot shop on harvest day😉

4 Likes

Gave the monkey slaps /lady Kush a good clean up above and below the net couldn’t hold off any longer I hate seeing a shaggy tent

6 Likes

Dude it was like super potent like burn the eyes potent it was such a strong smell for the first few hoirs it still reeks but not near as bad. The wash was something i guess that broke open the smells big time this go. Fricken nuts.

5 Likes

Nice. I wanna do a scrog again but need to focus more on just 2 or 3 other plants so i can fit to do something with the plant i need a bedroom to play with. Kids not growing up fast enough. Lol.

4 Likes

Yeah I’ve had a few harvests that were crazy strong few that I got light-headed in the room I had to step out for a while felt like I was way too high just from breathing in the fumes
Have you seen some of these newer style grows where they have like a rolling wall that all of the plants comes out of
I think it’s considered vertical farming

5 Likes

The smell is why I had to give up growing in a full room. The grow room is next to mine. And having to have the main fan off when the dehumidifier running mad the smell to much for me to sleep. In winter the fan was always off to run the heater. And when harvest day came. I planned for the weekend. So I could open the windows. My neighbors know I grow. And the maintenance guys. But not the manager here. I am now able to trim in the grow room. with the fans on. So no smell now :grin:

5 Likes

Moved the sprouts to the tent under some good light

Dropped a couple for the auto tent
MBAP/@repins12
Double grape/mephisto

6 Likes

A few pics from the garden

6 Likes

Nice. Stole a few buds that were on the drier side from the mid snk. Came out super nice taste to it. A lil purple in the resin

7 Likes

Looks tasty how’s the terps🔥

7 Likes