Chase Blue kai farms

Just messing around pulled out a nug of some 18 to burn there’s a pic

:v:t2:

8 Likes

I’ll hit u up when we get home. Out to eat with the neighbors right now

7 Likes

Tahoe 18’s got a good trim up yesterday added the UVB to the mix they’re 4 weeks into flower

And she got a little trim up as well adjusted the training a little really liking the gas lantern schedule I believe that will be my new veg routine beautiful growth and it saves on five and a half hours of light / power and I believe the growth looks much better than with the standard 18 hours not quite so much crazy branching

11 Likes

Merry Christmas man. Hope u r having a great one there.

8 Likes

@Mark0427 merry Christmas to you as well hope you had a good one buddy

:v:t2:

8 Likes

@Dforce was talking to PR a bit ago says he has cic cuts for you

6 Likes

When I get them if I can root them and all. I’ll ship some to u and dforce. We need as many as possible to try and seed one. Everyone who tried had no luck so far. I believe 3 ppl tried.

7 Likes

Yeah I believe the people who tried to seed it and just had sterile pollen sacks no pollen or seeds I’ll have to see if I’ve got room when the time comes I’ve only got the two tents PR had offered but I don’t have room right now
:sob:

7 Likes

Gave the end game x Grandpa’s - 12 a little trim will take some cuts to clone in the next few days

While trimming up the Tahoe 18s found a few small nanners down at the bottom on one of the plants they seem to be sterile don’t see any pollen so I’m hoping for the best plucked the ones that I saw off definitely a bummer otherwise they were looking pretty sweet that’s why I want to start running some better genetics these were made with crop King seeds here’s a pic

Going to keep the maintenance on those four to a minimum just in case there was some pollen don’t want to spread around the room we’ll let them ride see what we come up with if things are too bad will just bubble hash it out

8 Likes

The Tahoe 18`s do look great though!!

5 Likes

@sdoyle Yeah it’s a nice smoke I’ve got a couple I harvested a couple months back no issues with those but as you know it’s all part of the game :wink: just roll with the punches try not to get hit too hard :sweat_smile::rofl:

6 Likes

Endgame R2 x Grandpa’s #12 gave her a little cleanup/training will take some clones tomorrow then start jacks bloom booster for a week then flip ,turned on the Diablo 650 R today getting ready should have a new 2x3 tent arriving tomorrow to shoehorn in the rm :laughing::rofl: for clones

8 Likes

Got it shoe horned in :laughing::joy::rofl: and some cuts taken took a few days just got the cuts taken today eight cuts in the cloner now it’s time to hurry up and wait

No problem with the wait these girls here still have at least three or four weeks plus the dry before the big tents available /Tahoe 18

and this girl will get flipped next week ethos Endgame R2 x Grandpa’s #12

9 Likes

Gave her a trim getting ready for flip/flower

9 Likes

Let’s get ready to flowerrrrrrrrrr. Lol

7 Likes

@magi here’s my spot✌🏻

7 Likes

Moved 7 ethos clones to solos 5 look good 2 soso have them under the 300 L rspec

8 Likes

Got these ladies on water only for a couple days then a couple days of darkness then they will get the chop I had to get in there and prop a couple up they were leaning over man these ladies are sticky

10 Likes

Gave the end game r2 x Grandpa’s # 12 a cleanup

And the clones

10 Likes

Those are some beautiful buds @jj520!!

8 Likes