Chase Blue kai farms

@sdoyle thanks appreciate you checking them out

8 Likes

Nice shit JJ. Looks beautiful. Bout to make a trip and take @scryptic @not2sureyet packages to post office in a short when they open figure if I’m first there I won’t have a line to wait in. Went the other day and it was a line out the fricken door. This post office is already super super slow moving and alone like that is like an all day wait. Dropped PKG off last time was like a 2 hr wait for 8 ppl in front of me. See I live around a lot of foreign ppl and they must not know much of anything as all needs drawn on paper in crayon for them at places like this. A 5 minute process is like half hour 45 mins I don’t see how they have the patience themselves to stand in line like they do. I lose all control and run my mouth and leave before I get arrested. I’m one who speaks my mind in a store I have no fears when it comes to speaking my mind. My wife hates this part about me. Lol. Today for sure boys by noonish u should have grk numbers for both of y’all. Beautiful work tho jj. I’m gonna scope mine again today. I may take one down tomorrow one down next week and the rest r still a month or so behind these 2.

8 Likes

@Mark0427 Thanks buddy I’m the same my mouth always gets me in trouble just can’t control it I say what’s on my mind usually it ain’t good😝

8 Likes

I was wondering where your grow thread is? You going to make one so we can see yours?

6 Likes

I have the opunterra thread. Havnt posted in a minute but do more on there than I have ever did on a forum so far. Lol.

8 Likes

Quick pic of the ethos and her clones moving along nicely the clones will get up potted tomorrow the Tahoe 18s will get chopped tomorrow

9 Likes

About to burn a little nug of some Tahoe 18

8 Likes

Nice man. I just chopped tips of the 2 more d anks that been flowering. They smell wonderful I’ll try and remember some nug shots when done drying

7 Likes

@Mark0427 thanks, nice always enjoy the nug shots

6 Likes

Gave the Tahoe 18’s a chop

And here’s the one didn’t have any smell or trichomes kind of an odd duck didn’t want to mess with it just chopped it it’s going in the trash Its really a shame she had some massive buds but no biggie got a full rack anyways

11 Likes

Also did a little work on the end game x-grandpa’s # 12

10 Likes

Awesome grow on the Tahoe!!

6 Likes

@sdoyle thanks appreciate you checking it out

7 Likes

If you haven’t thrown her way yet look at it under a scope first. Plant called family jewels. It had no frost. No smell just a green plant. Right before I chopped it. I decided to take a look with a scope and it was trichomes everywhere. so I went ahead and finished it out and it’s not bad. My wife loves it. So looks can be deceiving. Look at under scope if you can. :+1:t3::v:t3:

8 Likes

@happilyretired I had scoped it but trics were very few even pulled a bud apart nothing no smell/sticky thanks for the info tho appreciated

7 Likes

Bummer. Well, onward we go.

7 Likes

Well thats just shitty. Thats one to remember. Wow! Maybe smoke some it might be stoney af?? Well we can imagine and dream who knows? :man_shrugging:

9 Likes

@PreyBird1 Yeah it is shitty but it is what it is I attribute it to the genetics not being very stable these seeds were made with crop King seeds I’ve had problems with their stuff in the past with Hermies for that reason in particular I don’t use their brand anymore and I did find some sterile pollen sacks at the bottom of one plant but it wasn’t this plant I did spray them all with optic foliar switch at week four when I saw a few nanners but the other three are dank as hell every time the vent fan kicks off in the in the tent I can smell the stink start seeping out of the room :drooling_face:

5 Likes

Got the clones all put into their 3 gallon bags once the big tent is done or will go in there too will stay in the 2x3 one is getting shipped off

8 Likes

great looking grow on that Tahoe top notch

7 Likes