Chase Blue kai farms

@LasVegas7 thanks appreciate you stopping in and checking it out

5 Likes

Check out the stump on this lady

9 Likes

She just got a little cleanup

10 Likes

How about a shot under the skirt? Does she look as good from the bottom as she does the top?:v:t3::+1:t3:

7 Likes

@happilyretired Oh yeah she’s all cleaned up under the skirt :wink:

8 Likes

The clones have been moved to the big tent they’ve all been topped will let them veg another weekish then they will get flipped trying to keep them fairly small

9 Likes

Oh I never posted I got the clones from or and hoping these ones make it thru. They looked. Beautiful this time. Hoping for success.

7 Likes

@Mark0427 PR sent a pic when he sent them to you I sent him one of these I had 7 I made my own shipper

9 Likes

Looks good. Did u add a light also

7 Likes

@Mark0427 I used one of those hlg pins that light up scratched some of the coating off so it was much brighter and use that for a light PR said it was still lit up when he got the clone it was in good shape pretty cool I got the ethos seed from him and was able to send him a clone of it

9 Likes

Awesome. I trashed the g33 and black truffle clones I had. Kept them around so long I said f it needed the room. Lol. I wanna send him a nice clone but nothing good at the moment besides the purple pheno midnight snack but those clones may be to big for the clone shipper. Lol. They r pretty big. Ut I can take a cut and root it for him quick like if he wants one or 2 or 3 clones of that back. @pr1

6 Likes

@Mark0427 send him a couple of seeds he doesn’t have when you send the clone shipper back I’m sure he will be stoked with that😉

8 Likes

Yeah careful shipping plants. I almost got busted when the police got a clone coming to me at fedex! I used to send and buy clones a lot. One time a friend of mine gave me a cut with mites! Just be careful man! I like your shipper. Me and @ultrapuff i think sent this cloner back and forth 3x? I took one of the clone stealth shippers apart to see if i could replace the batteries and you can!

9 Likes

Is it illegal to ship clones not flowering in legal states. I mean how do all the seed places that sell cut do it then. I’ve got a couple thru the mail to me so far I’m one who is super Leary on sending shit out thru the mail after I seen them scan my very first PKG with seeds. Lol.

7 Likes

Seed companies send them internationally also. They call them novelty. And they must contain less than 0.3% THC if I’m not mistaken. Does a clone in veg have less than 3% THC in it? I have no idea. And I could be wrong about all of it. :man_shrugging::joy::v:t3:

6 Likes

I know seeds r a novelty but clones u less in flower and producing trichomes should not contain really any THC til flower period starts. I don’t believe clones r illegal unless shipping to an illegal state or a state that has those stupid regulations of nothing being brought from another country as lots worry about invasive plants.

6 Likes

Not sure I’ve wondered myself a lot of places ship them I don’t think you’re suppose to send plants in general thru postal service

6 Likes

If I’m not mistaken they have live plant boxes to ship plants thru mail at USPS

2 Likes

Clones do not have any thc just like seeds. But it is illegal to ship without proper labeling. And even with proper labeling fedex still siezes them and destroys them or hand it to the cops and they destroy them. Edit: do not fedex it will get snagged. 50% of the time.

9 Likes

These girls got flipped to flower will give them a bit of a clean up and add the net today

These ladies are going to get a clean up today will post some pictures after the cleanup

11 Likes