Cloud's Shenanigans

Not a bad spot to get away.

10 Likes

@Dforce decided on killer og and grandpa’s stash been interested in that ethos strain for awhile and I got 3 from @automatik. Rest of my space is reserved for some @PreyBird1 slapzzz. Anyway hope everyone is having a good weekend keep them lighters glowing and the smoke rolling. Cheers.

Killer og on the end

11 Likes

Niiiice.

Taste like weed. Lol.

8 Likes

@happilyretired have you grown out gpas stash?

7 Likes

Money Makes The World Go Round - YouTube humbolt County. Need to gooo back

6 Likes
7 Likes

@cloudkandy I Will be watching :eyes: for sure, all great choices. For the toast, I’m high looking at it. For the video :+1:, been a good weekend so far right back at you

7 Likes

That would be a negative. I’ve never heard of it :v:t3::+1:t3:

6 Likes

Now that I see it for the third or fourth time you’re talking about grandpa stash. No I haven’t grown it but I do know it is ethos. And as you know I do like Ethos genetics.
Why do you ask are you wanting to trade a couple of seeds or something. Or how about you just do a smoke report for me and if it sounds like something I like I’ll just buy some and add them to my collection. :grin:

6 Likes

I started 3. We will see how they grow and I’ll update you as it progresses. Think my autos will be coming down within a couple weeks just finishing filling out and want a little more color on trichs.

7 Likes

Fucking tree dropping pedals all over my other trees.

9 Likes

What yall think these got left? Week? 2?

11 Likes

Try not to judge too hard ran into a few issues had to leave them for a week randomly in a crucial growth time. On top of that I’m only running 2 durolux lights which are okay for veg but flower not so much. Can’t wait until I can afford a nice flower light damn house repairs need to quit for a little bit. Lol

7 Likes

Looking good, but it’s all personal preference. Sorry not much help. :100:

6 Likes

I need to look from a bit closer. Need to be zoomed in on the trichomes. Some of them look pretty close and some of them look like they might need a little bit longer. Can’t really tell without zooming in. :v:t3::+1:t3:

6 Likes

I’ll see if i can get my hands to hold still later this afternoon. Supposed to have a micro on the way but I’m wondering if something happened during shipping should contact them later.

7 Likes

@happilyretired hope this helps. Damn shakes

9 Likes

Well, if you really need an answer, you don’t have any white hairs in these pictures so they all must be close. I would find out where you’re camera/loop whatever you have coming is before I did anything. The last picture is the only one that doesn’t look quite ready at this point. According to THESE pictures.
This is your decision. You got this. :+1:t3::v:t3:

6 Likes

Beautiful pics though. :100::100:

7 Likes

Think the tap water caused a little burn. Dang.

6 Likes