Deusoboy420s perpetual grow+ first autos

I think it’s a great way to start! Not too expensive and if she really gets into growing, you can then buy the tent and everything else and keep the fridge for a cloning station or something…

7 Likes

I’d go with the fully set up and ready to go environment. Not having to worry about temperature or humidity swings makes growing a lot less complicated. Then the only thing she’ll need to focus on will be the plant’s light, water and food.

8 Likes

Absolutely guys and i just got a message back hes doing her a serious solid on what he was asking for it crazy how small the world is havent talked to the kid since 6th or 7th grade haha

7 Likes

Haha 6° of separation :wink: u’d be surprised how small the world is now a days

6 Likes

https://www.waveformlighting.com/horticulture/convert-lux-to-ppfd-online-calculator
Here is a calculator that will convert the lux to ppfd

6 Likes

Hey all btw here is the link to my highly classified nutrients testing of silicic acid and terpene/ grow journal check it out

5 Likes

I also keep the drivers. And my filter fans out of the tents also.

1 Like

As do I just not driver but temps are steady 74-77 now and not losing any light output

2 Likes

Sometimes the light comes with only enough wiring to mount the driver in this way. You know the cheapest option. And not always the correct way either. I am just thankful i found this group of people. I mean im a 35yr gardner and there is so much knowledge its amazing. I love horticulture and i had no idea of how fun this plant is… beside the fact you can smoke it.

5 Likes

Exactly…we make due with what we have and strive to be better!! :sunglasses::metal::facepunch::facepunch::facepunch::seedling::herb::palm_tree:

5 Likes

Yes we do a lot better here is my friends grow in alaska.
He needs help! I told him he should have called me 1st. But i got him on track.

5 Likes

I think they are happy haha

10 Likes

10 Likes

Oh yeah by the way 3/4 of the bride autos are female :+1::+1::ok_hand::ok_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

8 Likes

Curing beautifully :ok_hand::ok_hand::exploding_head::exploding_head:

10 Likes

Man i love your perpetual grow. And i love your bigger tent! Man i wish we were legal here.

4 Likes

I’d say so

2 Likes

You my friend are gonna be very busy soon nonstop harvest :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

I agree I’m happy I found this place I’ll be 34 next week lol and I totally get manufacturers only give enough cable to do so much it’s all about cost if they spend another 5 bucks on 15 feet of cord they charge the end consumer 15 to 30 bucks more which turns away business so what we have to do is go to home depot or where ever buy that 15 feet if cord for 12 bucks and some wire nuts or wagos or even solder and heat shrink the connections so it better suits us and our needs since I finally figured out how to post a long video thru google drive and linking it i will do a full run down of my tent and set up and I would be more then happy to help n e one showing them what i did and how

6 Likes

A true GN native apparantly! I am also one now! And i think we all should get along and be the best GN family we can be together were all better! I for one am down fot helping everyone. And everyone should respect everyone equally! A lot of people left and went over there! We all know where.

8 Likes