Deusoboy420s perpetual grow+ first autos

Nope. Mine is lush and green. Just the weird/sideways tips.

2 Likes

@deusoboy420

1 Like

@premiumbudzblnd please don’t understand my answer wrong. It was just in response of the overall colouring of the plant. Mine is just the weird/sideways tip.

And looking at the foto now. Vein Yellowing (iron def):man_facepalming:
I will need to up my micro feed.

3 Likes

Nope its yellowing in the veins from the tips in and small brown spots

2 Likes

I have been researching and i think its got the start of a cal mag deficiency

2 Likes

Check out the article posted in this thread. These guys authored one of the first studies about cannabis nutrient deficiencies, and took great pictures to go along with it. The method they used let them isolate and completely get rid of only the nutrient they wanted to study.

If it’s on the newer growth only and is starting to speckle and get lightly coloured between the veins, I’d start by guessing it’s a calcium deficiency. Might be sulfur, too like @piper said.

6 Likes

No your good I understood what you were saying

1 Like

If you look close at those plants they also start from the tips, in my opinion I would say it’s either the start of calmag deficiency or that that one plant is starting to experience nute lockout for some reason

Calmag deficiency would explain the brown dots forming , but nute lockout can also produce similar traits

2 Likes

Hey all just got the hydro lock system in here the video check it out they fit perfectly in the 5 gal felt pots so I’m sure they will be just as good for pots up to 10 gal. Also the video makes the pump sound louder then it really is it is actually really quiet

4 Likes

So i think its a cal mag issue mind you this specific ww was the only one of the batch that was under led the others cmh so it may have made her more hungry for it also gonna srar feeding at 6.2 to make it more available to her

5 Likes

Yup yup yup;) that’s what I’m doing for lvpk bx too

4 Likes

Man there’s a tone of ppl buying crazy high end seeds around here. My buddy just told me he has so aficionados seeds going and wants to swap stuff and males too;)

6 Likes

I have been keeping an eye on their site also the strains i wanted are outta stock i was told they will have new stuff shortly

6 Likes

Yup I can’t wait

4 Likes

Yep I’m still waiting for them to contact me back

1 Like

Should i just up my cal mag input and increase ph to 6.2 or use some bone meal and epsom will supplement calcium magnesium and phosphorus and sulfur as well id be raising ph to 6.2?

2 Likes

Bone meal gos in before u plant ,cal mag increase is fine but be cautious not to over do it too much mag will f u up bad :wink: . increasing pH to 6.2 will probably fix it quick enough tho

4 Likes

7 Likes

Heres the 1000w de hps fixture side is kicking ass

7 Likes