Did you say don’t do that? Lol

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Well i have been trying to figure out the correct little mixture of light and water to give it the right environment. @imsickkid has helped a lot. Advising me on the done was pretty dope. Think its time to add a little water the dome is drying out. I am seeing the yellow droop— so i raised the light to give it a little break. And turned on the red spectrum. Going into two days of 24/0.

1 Like

I would turn the light down as far as you can and set it at 24 inches. Your wasting electricity so to speak at the stage of life your plants are in.

3 Likes

Plant looks good man!

2 Likes

Yes dutch passion. And yes again the ultimate. It was in a video i watched and on an advertisement. I had to have some.

1 Like

I start seedlings on a single T5 fluorescent 4’ long.
Then they go to a T5 4x bulb setup until about 2 feet tall. Then i put them into the bigger 4x4 tent and veg with a 400watt MH. Then into another 4x4 tent with a HPS to flower.

4 Likes

1 Like

Very nice style! :call_me_hand::facepunch:

2 Likes

Oooo thats cool

My lower section is where i veg them up to 2 feet.

5 Likes

Looks great! :call_me_hand: Props to your set up!!

1 Like

:sunglasses::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::fu::fu::rofl::evergreen_tree::palm_tree::herb::seedling::seedling::seedling:

Thanks here is the other side. With wall on it.

On the other side of the wall.

3 Likes

What size tent? I want to say 6-8 ft wide 5-6 ft tall from pics but correct me if I’m wrong

1 Like

48"x 82" 76? Vivosun i had a nice shelf set up and wanted a tent for all of it bit this tent fit the bill nicely.

Nice! I have a 2x2x4 … But looking at that makes me want to get one :facepunch::call_me_hand:

Sounds like you’ve got your lighting dialed in! Have you got your temperature, humidity and CO2 staged as well? What are you doing to make sure your grow stays clean, right from the start? You’re set up for some consistently great grows. Keep us updated!

3 Likes

Man i working on it. Humidity has not been an issue yet Just getting into the groove. I try and keep the tent super clean. If any water spills i have a little bucket and rag i soak it up with. But i did notice if i let the water pool underneath the humidity goes up a lot. And i like to mist and foiler feed and mist at the same time. I have the turbo cloner going also with 4 more clones and a hydro set up but Im not sure if I’m going to use it yet. Those items you mentioned im still reading about before i use the DWC set up i made. I just went through 55 gallons of water In 30 days. man they shut the water off here in 30 days. Damn i can only store 110 gallons for winter unless i go get 2 more 55 gallon drums. And its going to het cold tonight like 35 degrees and i want to see what happens to my grow room in the basement when it gets cold thats what im most worried about. And i jave 3 fans and 2 filters so well see what happens with that.

2 Likes

What about a filtration unit to recycle water if need be?

1 Like

Solar powered generators are new but sometimes an effective way of energy as well :wink:

1 Like

Well im partial to this water. Its very special. Reclaimed irrigation. Many many nutrients already in it. And low ppms 228. I eat the vegtables i grow with this water also. Amazing water.

I can get used 55 gallon water barrels used by pepsi to hold mountain dew syrup. for $15 each. Im goin to go buy 2 more and store more of these water.

4 Likes