Diy light build

I brought 20 atreum 144.2 led veg board 60 watt Samsung LM301B and two driver each driver is capable of running 4 boards do I need anything else to make my own grow lights

3 Likes

@PreyBird1 would have some great info for ya.

Here’s a couple threads to read over

If i were yiu i would call digikey and talk to a lighting engineer. Can you post pics of the boards and drivers?

1 Like

Once they come in I got 20 boards two driver and 4 400 watt HPS bulb for 313 I can’t figure out how to send pics

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

I’ll see if I can find some others that will have some info for you!

Have you gotten any better results with the build yet?

I haven’t started yet the boards will be hear tomorrow I done got my driver

1 Like

I think I got it figured out just trying to find some aluminum that want break me I got 8 medium heat sink that came out of old tv I figured I put them on stop of the aluminum that should work pretty well

1 Like

I’m glad I brought them boards when I did cause now they are 38 dollars a piece

1 Like

My camera does not do these boards justice they are bright as hell

1 Like

Did the threads up above there, provide any answers?

Nope I just been doing alot of studying on led and alternate heat sink material and board light output to know how far apart to out them 4 boards should do fine

1 Like

That’s about what I see out of folks builds. 4 to 5 boards with some added reds or blues in the track with hs on top or wired long outside of area.

I’m glad your finding your info… Where are you reading it?

YouTube and Facebook lighting groups I’m going to add more boards just right now I only got 2 driver and I got 2 tent so I just split it up till I get more driver it’s the way to go atreum lights they will let you pay with shop pay 4 installment payment

1 Like

I let everything go for 210 with shipping or 175 with you paying for shipping

1 Like

I have got a couple of platlight led chips have been pondering about a liquid cooled system that could also heat any particular part of a system that needs additional heat(germination trays) any input

1 Like