Everything is good until it’s not

Also bruh make sure you have a fan somewplace blowing over your canopy between light and canopy as well :ok_hand::v:t2:
Oh, in flower you don’t need much nitrogen and some think you don’t need any and it’s a veg thing only but your plants do need some still, I use very very little nitrogen in flower but I still feed in super small amount :roll_eyes:
Blue Crew approves this message!

3 Likes

I have two 6” fans…one blows over the top of canopy and the other blows from the floor up into the plant. I’m following the Fox Farms feeding schedule…I’m in week 8 I think so right now it says 5ml Grow Big. I give it that yesterday…will probably go plain water next time.

3 Likes

Looking great. Nice stacks.

1 Like

Are you running nutes phd and water phd at different times?

Monday nutes phd
Tues nothing
Wed water phd
Thurs nothing
Fri nutes phd?

2 Likes

Yes…I usually Give the plants nutrients every other watering. Sometimes I will give the plant nutrients twice in a row but usually every other. I always PH at 6.5. I was watering every 3 to 4 days before adding the heater into the tent. Now it seems every 2 to 3 days.

2 Likes

Only guess I would have is lower your ph a bit more. Or lower your nute content…

Everything your doing sounds great.

Either nute burn or ph burn.

Some plants take a bit more or less of some nutes. This takes practice and journaling to go back on your notes…

Your ph can be from 5.5 to 6.5 in soil. So your on the high side. That would be my guess.

1 Like

Ok well I guess it wasn’t the light… My light is turned down to 60%…it’s been on 60 for 5 days. leaves are starting to rust again. I watered last time at 6.2 per @Slym3r suggestions. At this point I’m kinda banging my head against the wall…? It seemed after my last post the plant was improving some of the leaves were regaining some green color and the necrotic growth had stopped…

3 Likes

@MrBlue @LoCoRocK isnt this calcium deficiency?

1 Like

I’ve been giving it 4ml cal mag with every feeding and sometimes during plain watering too…I fed it cal mag and nutes 5 days ago…watered with plain pH water 2 days ago and will fertilize again tomorrow with more cal mag…maybe I’m just not giving it enough…this has been a persistent problem ever since early flower it seems…thought I had it under control with A decrease in light intensity and raising the light as high as it will go. It appeared to be getting better and then over the last two days the spot started showing up again. Seems to happen very quickly

3 Likes

I went back and read a very little this has been the same issue since the thread start? Is that a 3 gallon fabric and she’s in ff ocean?

2 Likes

Yes…same thread…same issue.

2 Likes

How long you been feeding calmag? U ever take a loupe to your leaves? I do that always before anything else. Curious…How long has it been flowering?

2 Likes

I’m not really down on all your nutes and shit but have ya thought about a flush and I aim for a 6.8/7 always …I never get it …lol but within .4 either side. Mg is mid range ph
Have ya seen any of these charts… don’t mean to say shit again if so…

4 Likes

Your over working your leafs with not enough nutrients. I see alot of this when people use leds with a dirt medium. It takes longer to dry so you can’t feed the plant as often as they need to be fed. In my opinion… Less light would do your plant better. :facepunch:t3:

4 Likes

What are your humidity levels at?
Do you mist the plant in the light?
Can you get an analysis of the soil?
Please post pix of both sides of the leaf so we can see how the spots are progressing.

3 Likes

Here are a few pics of the top and bottom of the leaves.
@MrBlue I have been feeding with cal mag the entire life of the plant. I usually add 4ml/gal with most feeding and watering. I have not taken a loupe to the leaves…not sure exactly what to look for. I have an electronic microscope I use to check trichomes. The autoflower sprouted on Nov 6th so I’m in week 10…been flowering for 5 weeks.
@LoCoRocK Earlier in the post I explained that I flushed with 8 gallons of pH 6.5 water and the fed with another gallon. My runoff was only at 6.2 after the flush but I was told that is ok? Thanks for the charts…I haven’t seen these specific ones but have similar charts. Looking at the charts I assumed 6.2-6.5 was a solid range to pH to which is what I am doing.
@ultrapuff I have Spider Farmer 2000 light that is currently only running at 60%…and it’s as high as I can put it in the tent. I’m not doubting any insight into this but do realistically think the light would need to be turned down to 50%. Who else out there has a Spider Farmer light??? I would love to know what setting others are running theirs. Should I be feeding heavier/more frequently??
@Homey humidity runs at 45-55 % consistently. I don’t mist my plants at all. Never have. What is benefit from spraying?
Here are the pics of the leaves and once again thank you all!!!

6 Likes

I think personally I would aim pH for 6.7… I use FF soil with some top dressing later on and nutes as needed. I’ve been growing inside for 3 yrs now… I’m listening just as much as anyone else but the chart shows mg uptake at 6.5… that looks like mag def to me… you’ve always ran low ph of 6.2 it seems… all the cal mag in the world youve been using and it persists. Like I said I’m just a nobody but that is my 2 cents and thoughts from the lil I’ve read…

4 Likes

Also… I’ve seen a couple people swear by an Epsom salt foilarr feed… now magnesium is uptake through the roots being a mobile nutrient… so I’m not 100% behind this plus you’re well into flower… But maybe a seven pH spray bottle with a half a teaspoon

2 Likes

So if I flush with 7 gallons of 6.5 water and my runoff is still only 6.2 what do I do?? Flush with pH 7 water or higher to get runoff at correct range? I heard different opinions on pH.

1 Like

Ok…first I’ve heard of this as well but it makes sense.

1 Like