Finally back at it!

Well as my luck would have it I had just finished planting my plants in the ground and moved the others in pots around front of the house for the Full Monty on Sunday evening. So then later on that night starts the rain off and on until earlier today :man_facepalming:t2:!

I could have sworn I put a plant in here somewhere lmao. I found it floating sideways in about a foot of water it didn’t look as bad as I thought it would but we will see.
Moved it to an old raised garden I don’t have much hope. For how wet it is everything else is looking alright.

12 Likes

Not sure what is going on whenever I try to add the last of my pictures it goes all weird and like reloads then they all say uploading and processing :man_shrugging:t2:. I’ll try again tomorrow

4 Likes

Back years ago when I grow by my creek, I had 4, 4 footers that were under water from a major storm, I thought they were goners. They came back an ended up to be 12 footers.

9 Likes

Well that’s good to hear @Dforce

4 Likes

13 Likes

13 Likes

Figured it was time to get some new picks of the ones in the ground.

:point_up:t2:Is next to the pond I’m a little suspicious it’s a male.
:point_up:t2: Is just off the grass line by the apple trees. No sex on it just yet.
:point_up:t2: Is the one I found floating in my front yard. It was doing good considering what happened but the son of a bitch was smuggling balls into the party! Not cool man not cool lol.

The potted ones are doing good.

12 Likes

Out front next to the pond.

Out front by the apple trees

The rest are on the front walkway.
Had a bit of wind the other day that or my wife wasn’t very happy with me about something lol. No casualties that is the most important thing.

12 Likes

So I was having login issues over the last few days. Up date on potted plants. Did some training and a little defoliation. The plants in the ground have pretty much stalled I think do to weather conditions. It has been cool at night still with this morning being 7 degrees Celsius. First pic is before defol

10 Likes

12 Likes

The 2 that are planted in the ground aren’t going so shit hot. I don’t think I tilled the soil enough or at all lol . I top dressed them with sea compost when I noticed the yellowing we will see I guess

5 Likes

Today is the last day of school for my girls so the wife and I brought them down to Niagara Falls for a couple days to see the sights and swim at great wolf lodge. Should be fun :star_struck:.

7 Likes

First 2 pics are of the ones in the the ground.

Next 2 pics are potted ones before and after a defoliation.

12 Likes

Group shot.
Poppa kush☝🏻

Fruitloops :point_up:t2:

Green crack :point_up:t2:

12 Likes

They aren’t doing a whole bunch the ones next to the pond is starting to flower. Poppa Kush is also starting to flower :+1:t2:.

10 Likes

Had to move the ladies into a safer spot we are supposed to have a couple storms rolling through.

14 Likes

Gave the green crack it’s first dose of half strength advanced nutrients 3 part PH perfect and B52. The other 2 potted plants that are in organic soil got some kelp meal and a top dress of organic sea compost. Update pics to follow

6 Likes

9 Likes

Tried to get some better shots

10 Likes

GC :point_up:t2:

PK :point_up:t2:It’s not actually yellow it just the sun

FL☝🏻

11 Likes