your plants look very good :slight_smile:

thank you for a look at your work

all the best and grow well

Dequilo

7 Likes

Any time @dequilo thanks for stopping
by and the kind words.

7 Likes

I added Gaia green power bloom to the two in organic soil :crossed_fingers:t2:It works out for me. I was worried about the coons getting into the plants as that Gaia green stinks like fish but so far so good :+1:t2:.

7 Likes

Plants are looking good. I fed the GC a 3/4 dose of AN and the other 2 got some dynomyco mixed in on top to help break down the Gaia green and compost

10 Likes

:point_up:t2:Poppa Kush in the early stages of bud

:point_up:t2: Fruitloops also budding woot woot

:point_up:t2:Green Crack no sign of buds yet.
All 3 are showing a bit of heat stress with the tips of the leaves ever so slightly turned up. Can’t say I blame them it’s been above 30 without the humidity for a week and dryer than a popcorn fart! Hot enough today I got a heat rash from wearing coveralls all day in the shade of the shop, after about 9 hrs I was starting to loose my train of thought all the work I did today would normally take half a day at most. Fuck I hate the heat and humidity lol!

9 Likes

I really need to get off my ass and go have a look at the other plants, maybe after this joint :thinking:lol

7 Likes

not much change

Did a bit of a trim and some super cropping to the GC and just a random pic of one of my apple trees just loaded with apples. Hear Mr.:deer: I have something for you :apple: lmao :wink: beef ain’t cheap.

Haha I forgot to add the tree

10 Likes

Nice grow. Man i wish i could do outdoor plants!

10 Likes

I can only imagine what that would look like. Something amazing I’m sure.

7 Likes

Thank you good sir. Hopefully one day you will get the pleasure of an outdoor grow. I wish I could do indoor still but too much work to do on the house and a lot of work to get an exhaust system plumbed in. I figured I can wait to do indoor again once at least one of my kids is gone to post secondary school or moved out. Or worst case Ontario I build a room in my garage or a shed.

6 Likes

Thanks for stopping by eh. It’s hard to believe I live in such a beautiful peaceful spot sometimes. I don’t notice how quiet it is out there until I sit on my buddies deck in town and realize how loud and busy it is. I sure don’t miss having to have my dog on a leash or worrying about neighbour’s hearing me hacking on a joint or just talking on the phone lol. It is heavenly and I feel blessed :innocent:

7 Likes

best thing I ever did was to get my inside growing out of my living space

so very nice not to have live get in the way of my grows

I have a big garage 25 feet by 45 feet with a 20 foot ceiling

built a 8 foot by 16 foot 8 foot tall building inside of

but 3 years ago it started to loosen up here in New York about The Weed

so I move back outside

all the best and enjoy the day

Dequilo

9 Likes

Ya I was thinking of building a mezzanine in the garage as I am raising it up so I can install my two post hoist.

7 Likes

9 Likes

love it worked great :slight_smile: but nothing bets the ground

all the best

Dequilo

6 Likes

Fed the GC another dose of 3/4 on the base and full strength of 1ml per L of revive and 2ml per L of B52 and the FL and PK got a drink of black strap molasses water.

5 Likes

9 Likes

I plumbed vents to windows with just a piece of wood. Cut to the exact dimentions of the window. My windows can open and then you can take that part of the window out of the frame. Then i cut a hole into the wood and install dryer vents and viola! Super easy venting. When i went all out. i went up the chiminey using a metal chimney sleeve tube. That way you can still use the fireplace upstairs but also maintain ventilation downstairs. From the basement it climbs 35 feet to the roof before blowing off.

7 Likes

That is how I vented out the window of my last house it works great with sliding windows not so well with the crank style windows. And the chimney is off the table I need to use my wood stove in a few months.

7 Likes

8 Likes