Finally back at it!

Hahaha look at that! Pro work mate, well well done! :raised_hands:

7 Likes

12 Likes

It’s not the best picture but I’ve named him Bruno. And we don’t talk about Bruno no no no! Lmao :wink:

14 Likes

I don’t think the kids would ever go back in the bush again and or would not be happy about the dog roaming around if they saw that picture of Bruno the black bear.

9 Likes

looking Great :slight_smile:

Love Bruno :wink:

7 Likes

Thanks @dequilo

7 Likes

Bruno is a big bear, by seeing pics of my self on the trail cam I reckon that at the highest point of Bruno’s back he would be up to my bellybutton. I stand 5’ 11” so he is way over 200lbs by my guess lol.

6 Likes

12 Likes

Starting to smell pretty pungent :+1:t2:.

11 Likes

:point_up:t2:PK

:point_up:t2:FL

:point_up:t2:GC

They are a little droopy from the rains and it’s starting to get dark. The GC and PK both are really droopy at night every night. The GC needs a haircut but I don’t have time lol

10 Likes

plant droop their leaves at night because no light to catch so no need to hold them up

takes energy to do that

or resting :slight_smile:

all the best

Dequilo

PS nice plants

5 Likes

Thanks brother

5 Likes

Gave everyone a haircut as we have some hot humid weather setting in for a while.

10 Likes

:point_up:t2:GC

:point_up:t2:PK

:point_up:t2:FL

13 Likes

Group shot

12 Likes

nice looking group indeed :slight_smile:

all the best and grow well

Dequilo

8 Likes

Thanks brother

8 Likes

Went and had a look at the plants in the ground and the one near the apple trees was about to start dropping pollen so I yanked it out and turfed it in the pond.

10 Likes

@dequilo @OlyBoy @PreyBird1 @TheMadFlascher and anyone else that has an opinion. I’ve been seeing small white spots of the lower leaves of my plants and after a few days all the spots that were white are holes. I had a look with my digital magnifier and the spots don’t seem to be alive or moving and won’t wipe off like WPM. Any idea what is going on?It doesn’t seem to be affecting the plants that bad, but if it’s something I can nip in the ass before it’s a big problem I’d like to get it done. And thanks in advance for looking and or chiming in. Cheers

8 Likes

I forgot to look on the under side. Just found this

Is this a thrip?

7 Likes